2017 Nissan Terrano facelift launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Nissan India has launched the 2017 Terrano facelift between Rs 9.99 and 13.80 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The new Terrano features cosmetic changes and a few feature additions while it remains the same mechanically. The Headlamps have been redesigned and now comes with LED DRLs and the tail lamps too now feature LEDs. There is a new grille and both the front and rear bumpers have been redesigned. The Terrano retains the same side profile, but features new diamond-cut alloy wheels. The facelifted Terrano will be available in a new colour - sandstone brown.
The changes to the facelifted Terrano are more pronounced on the insides of the car, with a new dual-tone colour scheme as standard, which will clad the dashboard, seats and door panels. There is also an option to choose all-black interior. The dashboard is now made of soft-touch materials and is redesigned to accommodate the new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and voice recognition. Other features like electric-folding ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, anti-pinch driver's window, and reverse parking camera have all been made available with the new facelift. A new seat fabric, a driver armrest and backlit door switches are other changes made to the cabin. Cruise control will be available only on the top-end XVD Pre and XVD Pre AMT variants.
The 2017 Nissan Terrano also offers higher levels of safety, with ABS, EBD, automatic warning for braking in emergency and dual-front airbags as standard. ESP is also available on the top-spec model.
Nissan launched the AMT variant of the Terrano just a few months ago, and now they have restyled the compact SUV in order to keep up with competition. The Terrano facelift continues to be based on the BO platform, which also underpins the Renault Duster.
The 2017 Nissan Terrano facelift features no mechanical changes and continues to be powered by the same set of engines. The diesel variants are powered by the 1.5-litre K9K turbo-diesel engine, which is available in two states of tune 85PS/200Nm or 110PS/248Nm. The petrol variants are powered by a 1.6-litre naturally aspirated engine with an output of 104PS and 145Nm. The 110PS diesel variant is available with a 6-speed AMT gearbox while all other variants are driven by a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India