2017 Porsche Panamera caught without camouflage
Porsche is working on the new Panamera that might be showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show or the 2016 Beijing Auto Show in April. The earlier test mule revealed the new headlights and tail lamps. And it seems, the new Panamera is nearing its production form as it has been spotted doing test rounds on the famous Nurgburgring track in Germany.
The new generation Porsche Panamera will be based on the new Modular Standard Platform (MSB) helping the vehicle shed weight as well as make the ride quality stiffer than before. The MSB will also power the upcoming Flying Spur and Continental range from Bentley.
In terms of powertrain options, Porsche might launch the 2017 Panamera with a new 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 that will replace the naturally aspirated V8 petrol motor. As reported earlier, the new Panamera will get important updates in the form of redesigned front and rear lights with LED detailing. Also, the upcoming model is believed to be wider and longer than the existing offering. The 2017 Porsche Panamera will arrive in India post its global debut.
Starts Rs 1.06 Crore
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3