2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo launched in India at Rs 1.93 crore
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 1.93 crore (ex-Mumbai). The brand has only launched three variants in India - the Porsche Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo Executive and the Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo. Porsche has said that prices of the hybrid variants will be announced in two weeks while the diesels will be here by next year. All three cars will be powered by a 3,996cc, twin-turbo, V8 engine which produces 550PS of power and 770Nm of torque. They come with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox which, Porsche claims, is faster than the previous unit.
Despite using the same powertrain, the claimed 0-100kmph are just a little different the standard Porsche Panamera Turbo does it in 3.7s, while the Panamera Turbo Executive and the Turbo Sport Turismo do it in 3.9s and 3.8s respectively. They can all be optioned with the Rs 3.96 lakh Sport Chrono Package, which brings down the 0-100kmph time by 0.2s.
The biggest differences between the three cars are the size and design. The Porsche Panamera Turbo, which we drove in Dubai, and Turbo Executive look similar, but the latter is longer and taller. The Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo looks significantly different from the other two with a shooting-brake design.
Here are the prices of the three Porsche Panamera Turbo variants (ex-Mumbai):
Porsche Panamera Turbo Rs 1.93 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Rs 1.97 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive Rs 2.05 crore
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch