2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo launched in India at Rs 1.93 crore
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 1.93 crore (ex-Mumbai). The brand has only launched three variants in India - the Porsche Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo Executive and the Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo. Porsche has said that prices of the hybrid variants will be announced in two weeks while the diesels will be here by next year. All three cars will be powered by a 3,996cc, twin-turbo, V8 engine which produces 550PS of power and 770Nm of torque. They come with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox which, Porsche claims, is faster than the previous unit.
Despite using the same powertrain, the claimed 0-100kmph are just a little different the standard Porsche Panamera Turbo does it in 3.7s, while the Panamera Turbo Executive and the Turbo Sport Turismo do it in 3.9s and 3.8s respectively. They can all be optioned with the Rs 3.96 lakh Sport Chrono Package, which brings down the 0-100kmph time by 0.2s.
The biggest differences between the three cars are the size and design. The Porsche Panamera Turbo, which we drove in Dubai, and Turbo Executive look similar, but the latter is longer and taller. The Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo looks significantly different from the other two with a shooting-brake design.
Here are the prices of the three Porsche Panamera Turbo variants (ex-Mumbai):
Porsche Panamera Turbo Rs 1.93 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Rs 1.97 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive Rs 2.05 crore
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works