2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo launched in India at Rs 1.93 crore
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 1.93 crore (ex-Mumbai). The brand has only launched three variants in India - the Porsche Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo Executive and the Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo. Porsche has said that prices of the hybrid variants will be announced in two weeks while the diesels will be here by next year. All three cars will be powered by a 3,996cc, twin-turbo, V8 engine which produces 550PS of power and 770Nm of torque. They come with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox which, Porsche claims, is faster than the previous unit.
Despite using the same powertrain, the claimed 0-100kmph are just a little different the standard Porsche Panamera Turbo does it in 3.7s, while the Panamera Turbo Executive and the Turbo Sport Turismo do it in 3.9s and 3.8s respectively. They can all be optioned with the Rs 3.96 lakh Sport Chrono Package, which brings down the 0-100kmph time by 0.2s.
The biggest differences between the three cars are the size and design. The Porsche Panamera Turbo, which we drove in Dubai, and Turbo Executive look similar, but the latter is longer and taller. The Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo looks significantly different from the other two with a shooting-brake design.
Here are the prices of the three Porsche Panamera Turbo variants (ex-Mumbai):
Porsche Panamera Turbo Rs 1.93 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Rs 1.97 crore
Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive Rs 2.05 crore
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630