2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo leaks online
The second generation of the Porsche Panamera is all set for its global debut in Germany on June 28. However, to the surprise of the German carmaker, the images of the car have been leaked online ahead of its launch.
From the leaked shots, it is easy to tell that the newer generation car has shed weight in the correct places and looks way more aesthetically appealing. Proportions are better and it seems to have lost that bulbous rear profile. Low slung stance coupled with those 718-inspired head and tail lamps will surely assert its presence on the road. Also on offer are double strip of LED daytime running lights.
Under the hood is a 4.0-litre V8, the power figure of which remain unknown until the launch. Images also reveal that the signature Porsche five-dial instrument panel gets an LCD treatment. Only the centre tachometer remains analogue. Also the rear seat can only seat two adults with the instrument panel for the rear passengers extending all the way till the backrest. All controls on the panel are capacitive buttons with a large touchscreen for displaying information. Passengers also get centre- and pillar-mounted air con vents.
For more details about the vehicle, stay tuned until its launch on June 28.
Image courtesy- Motor1.com
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks