2017 Range Rover Evoque debuts with minor update, limited Ember edition
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque has just debuted in the UK with a couple of minor upgrades. Top models now offer the larger 10.2-inch touchscreen InControl Touch Pro infotainment system that was introduced with the Evoque Convertible.
Also on offer is a new All Terrain Progress Control system that acts as a low speed cruise control for off-road conditions. Another feature is the Low Traction Launch mode that is designed to offer maximum possible power to the wheels while setting off from slippery surfaces like snow or wet grass.
The new Ember limited edition comes in a dual tone, red and black paint scheme. Inside, the black leather seats get contrasting stitching. A Black trim will be offered on the Ember exclusively that brings 20-inch black wheels, smoked out lights, a black grille and black exhaust tips. The Ember edition will be on sale for a period of three months.
Standard Evoque buyers in the UK can now choose from 18 colour options and also get an optional Graphite Design Pack for the Autobiography model. It offers similar upgrades to the Black trim but in grey colour.
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque base model is priced at 33,000 pounds which is a minor 400 pounds more than before. For the extra price, the base model now offers 12-way electrically adjustable front seats and auto headlamps.
Range Rover India is currently not sure when the 2017 Evoque will be launched here. There's no mention on whether we will get the Ember edition either.
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block