2017 Range Rover Evoque petrol launched in India at Rs 53.20 lakh
Range Rover have launched the 2017 petrol Evoque in India at Rs 53.20 lakh, ex-Delhi. The refreshed Evoque was previously available in a diesel variant in six trims. On the other hand, the petrol Evoque can only be ordered currently in the SE trim. While customers can go to any of JLR's 23 authorised dealerships in the country to book the Evoque, they can also order the SUV online at www.findmeasuv.in. The booking amount if one visits the showroom directly will be Rs 5 lakh and if it was done online will be Rs 10,000. The SUV will be delivered to customers after 45 days of the booking.
The new Evoque comes with a 261PS 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine that is good for 340Nm. The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. While the entire Evoque range in India comes in as a CBU, JLR will come out with the CKD range in the latter part of this year. Apart from the launch of the new Evoque, the British marque will also bring in refreshed versions of the other SUVs that it has on offer in the country. Other plans of JLR India include inaugurating a new showroom in a few days from now. We also expect JLR to bring in the much-awaited XE diesel, which should make it a viable option to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class as well as the BMW 3 Series. Audi should also bring in the new A4 diesel sometime this year.
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsNew Aston Martin hypercar teased before Geneva 2019 debut
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Skoda Vision IV interiors revealed
- NewsTata Motors will supply 80 electric buses to West Bengal Transport Corporation
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani