2017 Range Rover Evoque petrol launched in India at Rs 53.20 lakh
Range Rover have launched the 2017 petrol Evoque in India at Rs 53.20 lakh, ex-Delhi. The refreshed Evoque was previously available in a diesel variant in six trims. On the other hand, the petrol Evoque can only be ordered currently in the SE trim. While customers can go to any of JLR's 23 authorised dealerships in the country to book the Evoque, they can also order the SUV online at www.findmeasuv.in. The booking amount if one visits the showroom directly will be Rs 5 lakh and if it was done online will be Rs 10,000. The SUV will be delivered to customers after 45 days of the booking.
The new Evoque comes with a 261PS 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine that is good for 340Nm. The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. While the entire Evoque range in India comes in as a CBU, JLR will come out with the CKD range in the latter part of this year. Apart from the launch of the new Evoque, the British marque will also bring in refreshed versions of the other SUVs that it has on offer in the country. Other plans of JLR India include inaugurating a new showroom in a few days from now. We also expect JLR to bring in the much-awaited XE diesel, which should make it a viable option to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class as well as the BMW 3 Series. Audi should also bring in the new A4 diesel sometime this year.
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship