2017 RFC India: Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regain lead after Day 3
Day 3 of the 2017 Rainforest Challenge India continued to be a bit relaxed for both, the competitors and the officials. The special stages, which were held around the same campsite as Day 2 in Quepem, were a little more technical, but still comparatively easy, with just one or two winching points in each stage.
Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regained their lead in the event after Day 3
Regaining the lead after the six stages are Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung, after setting the fastest time in two of them, and holding a total score of 1072 points. Moving down to second are Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC with 1066 points, after rolling over in one of the stages during a winching procedure. Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Changappa still hold third place with a score of 1021 points.
Day 4 of the 2017 RFC India will move to a new campsite, where stages will be significantly tougher for the competitors with dense jungles and river crossings.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block