2017 RFC India: Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regain lead after Day 3
Day 3 of the 2017 Rainforest Challenge India continued to be a bit relaxed for both, the competitors and the officials. The special stages, which were held around the same campsite as Day 2 in Quepem, were a little more technical, but still comparatively easy, with just one or two winching points in each stage.
Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regained their lead in the event after Day 3
Regaining the lead after the six stages are Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung, after setting the fastest time in two of them, and holding a total score of 1072 points. Moving down to second are Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC with 1066 points, after rolling over in one of the stages during a winching procedure. Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Changappa still hold third place with a score of 1021 points.
Day 4 of the 2017 RFC India will move to a new campsite, where stages will be significantly tougher for the competitors with dense jungles and river crossings.
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh
- News2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 to be launched in India on August 9