2017 RFC India: Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regain lead after Day 3
Day 3 of the 2017 Rainforest Challenge India continued to be a bit relaxed for both, the competitors and the officials. The special stages, which were held around the same campsite as Day 2 in Quepem, were a little more technical, but still comparatively easy, with just one or two winching points in each stage.
Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung regained their lead in the event after Day 3
Regaining the lead after the six stages are Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Tung, after setting the fastest time in two of them, and holding a total score of 1072 points. Moving down to second are Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC with 1066 points, after rolling over in one of the stages during a winching procedure. Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Changappa still hold third place with a score of 1021 points.
Day 4 of the 2017 RFC India will move to a new campsite, where stages will be significantly tougher for the competitors with dense jungles and river crossings.
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018
- NewsHyundai Lafesta shown at Auto China 2018
- NewsSpec comparison: Toyota Yaris vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut