2017 RFC India: Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC take the lead after Day 2
The second day of the 2017 Rainforest Challenge India took us outside the town of Quepem, Goa. It began at around 3pm and hosted four stages which were comparatively easier and quicker than yesterday. According to the organisers, these were more about driving than winching, which meant that the more experienced drivers with the more capable vehicles, would have been able to complete all stages without using the winch.
Coming out on top after Day 2 are Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC (competition number 106), with a total score of 650 points, after being the fastest in two of the stages. Falling behind to second are Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Singh (101) with a total score of 606 points, while Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Changappa (108) hold third place with 588 points.
Day 3 of the 2017 RFC India will be held at the same campsite in Quepem, and will host five stages.
Starts Rs 9.75 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block