2017 RFC India: Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC take the lead after Day 2
The second day of the 2017 Rainforest Challenge India took us outside the town of Quepem, Goa. It began at around 3pm and hosted four stages which were comparatively easier and quicker than yesterday. According to the organisers, these were more about driving than winching, which meant that the more experienced drivers with the more capable vehicles, would have been able to complete all stages without using the winch.
Coming out on top after Day 2 are Siddartha Santosh and Prithviraj AC (competition number 106), with a total score of 650 points, after being the fastest in two of the stages. Falling behind to second are Gurmeet Virdi and Kirpal Singh (101) with a total score of 606 points, while Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Changappa (108) hold third place with 588 points.
Day 3 of the 2017 RFC India will be held at the same campsite in Quepem, and will host five stages.
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh