2017 Shanghai Motor Show: Skoda previews the Vision E concept's interior
After recently revealing the Vision E's sketch, Skoda has now showcased the design of the car's interior. The Skoda Vision E is the brand's all-electric concept which will be unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show on April 19, 2017. The Vision E's interior features a very simplistic design with touchscreen systems replacing all the buttons. There are four individual shell-shaped seats, and each passenger gets their own screen. The front passenger's display is mounted on the dashboard, while the screens for the rear passengers are integrated into the backrests of the front seats. Additionally, there is a phone box in each door which allows passengers to charge their phone as well as personalise their entertainment screens.
The Skoda Vision E's large windows, the lack of a B-pillar and a long wheelbase mean it gets a bright and roomy interior. The seats can be rotated outwards by 20 degrees when the door opens for easier ingress and egress. The electric doors are counter opening, which means the rear doors are actually suicide doors, which also make getting in and out of the car easier.
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works