2017 Shanghai Motor Show: Skoda previews the Vision E concept's interior
After recently revealing the Vision E's sketch, Skoda has now showcased the design of the car's interior. The Skoda Vision E is the brand's all-electric concept which will be unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show on April 19, 2017. The Vision E's interior features a very simplistic design with touchscreen systems replacing all the buttons. There are four individual shell-shaped seats, and each passenger gets their own screen. The front passenger's display is mounted on the dashboard, while the screens for the rear passengers are integrated into the backrests of the front seats. Additionally, there is a phone box in each door which allows passengers to charge their phone as well as personalise their entertainment screens.
The Skoda Vision E's large windows, the lack of a B-pillar and a long wheelbase mean it gets a bright and roomy interior. The seats can be rotated outwards by 20 degrees when the door opens for easier ingress and egress. The electric doors are counter opening, which means the rear doors are actually suicide doors, which also make getting in and out of the car easier.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block