2017 Shanghai Motor Show: Skoda previews the Vision E concept's interior
After recently revealing the Vision E's sketch, Skoda has now showcased the design of the car's interior. The Skoda Vision E is the brand's all-electric concept which will be unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show on April 19, 2017. The Vision E's interior features a very simplistic design with touchscreen systems replacing all the buttons. There are four individual shell-shaped seats, and each passenger gets their own screen. The front passenger's display is mounted on the dashboard, while the screens for the rear passengers are integrated into the backrests of the front seats. Additionally, there is a phone box in each door which allows passengers to charge their phone as well as personalise their entertainment screens.
The Skoda Vision E's large windows, the lack of a B-pillar and a long wheelbase mean it gets a bright and roomy interior. The seats can be rotated outwards by 20 degrees when the door opens for easier ingress and egress. The electric doors are counter opening, which means the rear doors are actually suicide doors, which also make getting in and out of the car easier.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV