2017 Shanghai Motor Show: Skoda previews the Vision E concept's interior
After recently revealing the Vision E's sketch, Skoda has now showcased the design of the car's interior. The Skoda Vision E is the brand's all-electric concept which will be unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show on April 19, 2017. The Vision E's interior features a very simplistic design with touchscreen systems replacing all the buttons. There are four individual shell-shaped seats, and each passenger gets their own screen. The front passenger's display is mounted on the dashboard, while the screens for the rear passengers are integrated into the backrests of the front seats. Additionally, there is a phone box in each door which allows passengers to charge their phone as well as personalise their entertainment screens.
The Skoda Vision E's large windows, the lack of a B-pillar and a long wheelbase mean it gets a bright and roomy interior. The seats can be rotated outwards by 20 degrees when the door opens for easier ingress and egress. The electric doors are counter opening, which means the rear doors are actually suicide doors, which also make getting in and out of the car easier.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India