2017 Skoda Octavia variants and features explained
Skoda has just introduced the new Octavia in India at a starting price of Rs 15.49 lakh with the top-end diesel costing Rs 21.89 lakh, ex-showroom pan-India. The updates to the car include a new face, LED lights at the front and back, new hood design as well as revised alloy wheels. Skoda offers the car in three engine variants and three trims - Ambition, Style and Style Plus. How is the features list distributed amongst the trims. Here is all you need to know.
All the Octavia trims get 16-inch alloys however, the Ambition gets a more sober pattern. The headlights too are halogen and get LED DRLs. Front fog lamps too are available. Inside, there is the 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system that also comes with SmartLink. There is dual zone climate control and AC vents for the rear passengers. On the safety front, there are four airbags, ABS, ESC and Multi Collision Braking. The Ambition trims are offered exclusively with the manual configuration.
This trim sits one above the Ambition. Skoda have added the smart looking all-LED adaptive headlights with the Style trim. The fog lamps get a cornering function too. A slightly bigger 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto spruces up things inside the cabin. There is cruise control and the upholstery is done in leather. Rain sensing wipers, rear view camera, paddle shifters, two USB chargers for the rear passengers are some of the additional features. The Style is available with the 1.4 TSI, 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TDI motors.
This is the most feature-loaded trim of the Octavia. It comes with 12-way electrically adjustable driver's seat with memory function, handsfree parking, auto tilting mirrors when reverse gear is engaged, navigation system, BossConnect app through which rear passengers can control the music system, fatigue alert system, tyre pressure monitoring system and then eight airbags.
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip