2017 Suzuki Gixxer Cup: Lalhruaizela wins 2017 Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup
As a part of the Round 3 of the JK Tyre National Racing Championship, Suzuki held the final round of the Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup and the third round of the Gixxer Cup. The final race of the Rookie Cup saw Sri Lanka's Jaden Gunawardena take first place ahead of India's Lalhruaizela and Lalnunsanga. However since the winner of the championship must be Indian, it's Lalhruaizela, who finished second today, that will represent India at the shootout for the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup 2017 in Spain. He scored 10 points today, giving him a 12-point lead in the championship over rival Lalnunsanga, who finished third.
Lalhruaizela from Mizoram won the Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup today after finishing second
For the first Gixxer Cup Race this round, championship leader, Joseph Mathew, qualified on pole ahead of Syed Muzammil Ali and Lalmawipuia. After a very close fight, Mathew took the win finishing just 0.006sec ahead of Malsawmdawngliana. Finishing in third place was Lalmawipuia.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block