2017 Suzuki Gixxer Cup: Lalhruaizela wins 2017 Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup
As a part of the Round 3 of the JK Tyre National Racing Championship, Suzuki held the final round of the Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup and the third round of the Gixxer Cup. The final race of the Rookie Cup saw Sri Lanka's Jaden Gunawardena take first place ahead of India's Lalhruaizela and Lalnunsanga. However since the winner of the championship must be Indian, it's Lalhruaizela, who finished second today, that will represent India at the shootout for the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup 2017 in Spain. He scored 10 points today, giving him a 12-point lead in the championship over rival Lalnunsanga, who finished third.
Lalhruaizela from Mizoram won the Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup today after finishing second
For the first Gixxer Cup Race this round, championship leader, Joseph Mathew, qualified on pole ahead of Syed Muzammil Ali and Lalmawipuia. After a very close fight, Mathew took the win finishing just 0.006sec ahead of Malsawmdawngliana. Finishing in third place was Lalmawipuia.
Starts Rs 77,015
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India