2017 Tata Hexa launched in India at Rs 11.99 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the all-new Hexa MPV in India at Rs 11.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Hexa will be available in nine trims and with two states of tune for the 2.2-litre diesel engine. Tata says that the Hexa is based on the same hydroformed chassis that underpins the Safari. The MPV is slightly longer than the Aria which it replaces. It looks more modern than the other MPVs on offer in the market. There are projector headlamps with LED DRLs on the top variant. Tata also offers 19-inch wheels as standard on the top trims. The tail lamps too are LED.
Inside, the cabin looks similar to what we have seen in the Zest and Tiago. However, unlike the other two, the Hexa has a touchscreen infotainment system, again from Harman, complemented by 10 speakers from JBL. The instrument console is an all-new affair and shows you the instant fuel efficiency and other details.
Coming to the engine - the 150PS/320Nm motor is available only with a 5-speed manual in the base variant. The higher tuned motor (156PS/400Nm) is available with both the 6-speed auto and manual transmissions. Tata offers a 4x4 on the top manual, and this also comes with different drive modes, similar to what we have seen in Land Rover models. The Hexa comes with a 3 years/1 lakh kms warranty along with an additional 3 year/1.5 lakh km warranty on the engine. Oil change has to be done every 20,000km or 12 months, whichever is earlier. The scheduled service interval is 6 months/10,000km. We have already driven the 2017 Tata Hexa. Read our first impression report here.
Detailed ex-showroom Delhi prices of the 2017 Tata Hexa variants:
2017 Tata Hexa XE: Rs 11.99 lakh
2017 Tata Hexa XM: Rs 13.85 lakh
2017 Tata Hexa XMA: Rs 15.05 lakh
2017 Tata Hexa XT: Rs 16.20 lakh
2017 Tata Hexa XTA: Rs 17.4 lakh
2017 Tata Hexa XT 4x4: Rs 17.49 lakh
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review