2017 Toyota Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.94 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the updated Etios Liva in India. Available in just the V and VX variants, the 2017 Etios Liva gets a dual tone body colour and dual SRS airbags, ABS and EBD as standard. The Etios Liva V petrol is priced at Rs 5.94 lakh while the Etios Liva VX petrol costs Rs 6.44 lakh. The Etios Liva V diesel is priced at Rs 7.24 lakh while the Etios Liva VX diesel costs Rs 7.61 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Mumbai).
There's a roof spoiler while the front grille gets a black finish. Other updates include chrome fog lamp bezels, electrically foldable wing mirrors and diamond cut alloy wheels. On the inside, the new Etios Liva gets a piano black finish on the instrument panel, adjustable front headrests, removable rear headrests, 3D textured seat fabric and ISOFIX child seat locks . The new dual tone Etios Liva is available in three colours-ultramarine blue, vermillion red and super white.
The company had introduced a dual tone version of the Etios in 2015. According to N.Raja, director and senior vice president, sales and marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor the dual tone Etios had received an overwhelming response.
There are no mechanical updates and the 1.5-litre petrol engine and the 1.4-litre diesel engine remain unchanged. Both engines get mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch