2017 Toyota Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.94 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the updated Etios Liva in India. Available in just the V and VX variants, the 2017 Etios Liva gets a dual tone body colour and dual SRS airbags, ABS and EBD as standard. The Etios Liva V petrol is priced at Rs 5.94 lakh while the Etios Liva VX petrol costs Rs 6.44 lakh. The Etios Liva V diesel is priced at Rs 7.24 lakh while the Etios Liva VX diesel costs Rs 7.61 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Mumbai).
There's a roof spoiler while the front grille gets a black finish. Other updates include chrome fog lamp bezels, electrically foldable wing mirrors and diamond cut alloy wheels. On the inside, the new Etios Liva gets a piano black finish on the instrument panel, adjustable front headrests, removable rear headrests, 3D textured seat fabric and ISOFIX child seat locks . The new dual tone Etios Liva is available in three colours-ultramarine blue, vermillion red and super white.
The company had introduced a dual tone version of the Etios in 2015. According to N.Raja, director and senior vice president, sales and marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor the dual tone Etios had received an overwhelming response.
There are no mechanical updates and the 1.5-litre petrol engine and the 1.4-litre diesel engine remain unchanged. Both engines get mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.25 Lakhs
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts