2017 Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport launched in India at Rs 17.79 lakh
Toyota India has launched the Innova Crysta Touring Sport manual at Rs 17.79 lakh. There are four trims to choose from and the diesel manual is priced at Rs 18.91 lakh. The petrol and diesel automatics are priced at Rs 20.84 lakh and Rs 22.15 lakh, ex-Delhi, respectively. These prices are almost Rs 75,000 more than the corresponding regular trims. While the automatics will be offered with ZX trim, the manuals are available with the VX grade. Bookings as well as deliveries start from today. These aren't special or limited editions and will continue to sell alongside the regular trims. Toyota will sell the Crysta Touring Sport in only white and red colours.
There are a bunch of cosmetic upgrades on the new Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport, and these include the black-smoked chrome finish, smoked finish to the headlamps and fog lamps, matte black 16-inch alloys, chrome inserts on the front and rear spoiler, and black rear door garnish. It may be noted that Toyota recently shifted to 16-inch wheels for all the Innova trims. Inside the cabin, there is a red illumination for the instrument cluster, black-wood steering wheel with red stitch, instrument panel with a red wood pattern, wood finish for the door garnish and red stitching for the upholstery.
As discussed, Toyota offers the Touring Sport trim in both petrol and diesel variants. While the manual diesel come with the lower-powered 2.4-litre engine, the automatics can be optioned with the 2.8-litre diesel and 2.7-litre petrol engines. Toyota also offers the 5-speed petrol manual with the 2.7-litre engine. There are no details whether there are any changes to the fuel efficiency of the vehicles or not.
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775