2017 Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport launched in India at Rs 17.79 lakh
Toyota India has launched the Innova Crysta Touring Sport manual at Rs 17.79 lakh. There are four trims to choose from and the diesel manual is priced at Rs 18.91 lakh. The petrol and diesel automatics are priced at Rs 20.84 lakh and Rs 22.15 lakh, ex-Delhi, respectively. These prices are almost Rs 75,000 more than the corresponding regular trims. While the automatics will be offered with ZX trim, the manuals are available with the VX grade. Bookings as well as deliveries start from today. These aren't special or limited editions and will continue to sell alongside the regular trims. Toyota will sell the Crysta Touring Sport in only white and red colours.
There are a bunch of cosmetic upgrades on the new Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport, and these include the black-smoked chrome finish, smoked finish to the headlamps and fog lamps, matte black 16-inch alloys, chrome inserts on the front and rear spoiler, and black rear door garnish. It may be noted that Toyota recently shifted to 16-inch wheels for all the Innova trims. Inside the cabin, there is a red illumination for the instrument cluster, black-wood steering wheel with red stitch, instrument panel with a red wood pattern, wood finish for the door garnish and red stitching for the upholstery.
As discussed, Toyota offers the Touring Sport trim in both petrol and diesel variants. While the manual diesel come with the lower-powered 2.4-litre engine, the automatics can be optioned with the 2.8-litre diesel and 2.7-litre petrol engines. Toyota also offers the 5-speed petrol manual with the 2.7-litre engine. There are no details whether there are any changes to the fuel efficiency of the vehicles or not.
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000