2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country launched in India at Rs 60 lakh
Volvo India has launched the V90 Cross Country in a lone Inscription trim at Rs 60 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India). The estate is based on the SPA platform that also underpins the S90 as well as the XC90 in India. The face of the V90 is similar to what we have seen in the 90 series cars - straight lines and a Thor hammer-shaped headlamp. The Volvo V90 Cross Country shows off its estate body style from the side where it looks massive. The tail lamps are a signature Volvo affair.
The cabin too is handsome, similar to the other Volvo models we've seen before. This includes brown Nappa leather upholstery, ventilated and power adjustable front seats, 4-zone automatic climate control, power-operated boot and many more. The dragnet of safety system include adaptive cruise control, Pilot Assist, City Safety, front Collision Mitigation Support and six airbags.
The diesel engine in the V90 CC is the familiar 235PS/480Nm 1,969cc engine, mated to an 8-speed gearbox. Volvo uses specially made Pirelli P Zero tyres for the V90 CC. We've driven the car in Europe. We also got to drive the Volvo V90 Cross Country in India prior to its launch, click here to read that first drive story. Prefer the V90 Cross Country driving impressions video instead? We've got you covered.
Starts Rs 65.31 Lakhs
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks