2018 Aston Martin Vantage gets some sideways action in new teaser video
Aston Martin understands the excitement surrounding the upcoming launch of its 2018 Aston Martin Vantage and has put out a new teaser for fans to drool over. The 2018 Aston Martin Vantage is slated for an official unveil on November 21, 2017. To feed the frenzy, Aston Martin has published a short video on its Facebook page showing off the new Aston Martin Vantage getting some sideways action at the track. The Vantage in a yellow camouflage-wrapped guise is seen tackling a corner with the front wheels in opposite lock. The teaser video is only 9 seconds long. The 2018 Aston Martin Vantage borrows styling from the Aston Martin DB10 which James Bond was seen driving in the film Spectre.
The new Vantage features slim teardrop head lamps, similarly slim tail lamps and some serious curves along the body lines. It will come powered by a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 which has been sourced from Mercedes-AMG. Details of the power output are not yet available, but we expect it to produce around 500PS. The large Pirelli stickers on Vantage's doors suggests that will be the choice of rubber on the Vantage, which will transfer all its power to the rear wheels. It will be underpinned by a lighter chassis with more aluminium elements. The combo should be able to propel it to 100kmph in 4 seconds. Just last week, the Vantage was also spied being tested at the Nurburgring.
Here's the teaser video to kickstart your weekend:
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India