2018 Audi Q5 to be launched in India on January 18, 2018
Audi India is all set to launch the all0-new Q5 in India on January 18, 2018. The new Audi Q5 was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and will replace the existing Q5 that was growing long in the tooth.
The new Audi Q5 is based on MLB-Evo platform and is approximately 90kg lighter than the previous Q5. The new Audi Q5 is retains the previous Q5's handsome design with lines that aren't boxy like traditional SUVs. The new Audi Q5 also gets Audi's brilliant Matrix LED headlamps, with dynamic turn indicators and sequential LED tail lights. Top-spec models will come with 21-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin borrows cues from the current Audi A4/A5 line of sedans. The dashboard is uncluttered and gets the same virtual cockpit, as well. India is likely to get the same 2-litre TDi motor and 2-litre TFSI turbo-petrol. The engines are mated to a seven-speed DSG.
Audi has also upgraded the suspension to a new. multi-link setup. Air-suspension will be an optional extra.
The new Audi Q5 will go up against the BMW X3, Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Jaguar F-Pace.
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp