2018 Audi Q5 to be launched in India on January 18, 2018
Audi India is all set to launch the all0-new Q5 in India on January 18, 2018. The new Audi Q5 was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and will replace the existing Q5 that was growing long in the tooth.
The new Audi Q5 is based on MLB-Evo platform and is approximately 90kg lighter than the previous Q5. The new Audi Q5 is retains the previous Q5's handsome design with lines that aren't boxy like traditional SUVs. The new Audi Q5 also gets Audi's brilliant Matrix LED headlamps, with dynamic turn indicators and sequential LED tail lights. Top-spec models will come with 21-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin borrows cues from the current Audi A4/A5 line of sedans. The dashboard is uncluttered and gets the same virtual cockpit, as well. India is likely to get the same 2-litre TDi motor and 2-litre TFSI turbo-petrol. The engines are mated to a seven-speed DSG.
Audi has also upgraded the suspension to a new. multi-link setup. Air-suspension will be an optional extra.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.16 Lakhs
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models
- NewsWhat to expect from the Hyundai QXi Sub-four meter SUV?