2018 Audi Q5 to be launched in India on January 18, 2018
Audi India is all set to launch the all0-new Q5 in India on January 18, 2018. The new Audi Q5 was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and will replace the existing Q5 that was growing long in the tooth.
The new Audi Q5 is based on MLB-Evo platform and is approximately 90kg lighter than the previous Q5. The new Audi Q5 is retains the previous Q5's handsome design with lines that aren't boxy like traditional SUVs. The new Audi Q5 also gets Audi's brilliant Matrix LED headlamps, with dynamic turn indicators and sequential LED tail lights. Top-spec models will come with 21-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin borrows cues from the current Audi A4/A5 line of sedans. The dashboard is uncluttered and gets the same virtual cockpit, as well. India is likely to get the same 2-litre TDi motor and 2-litre TFSI turbo-petrol. The engines are mated to a seven-speed DSG.
Audi has also upgraded the suspension to a new. multi-link setup. Air-suspension will be an optional extra.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.73 Lakhs
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out