2018 Audi Q5 to be launched in India on January 18, 2018
Audi India is all set to launch the all0-new Q5 in India on January 18, 2018. The new Audi Q5 was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and will replace the existing Q5 that was growing long in the tooth.
The new Audi Q5 is based on MLB-Evo platform and is approximately 90kg lighter than the previous Q5. The new Audi Q5 is retains the previous Q5's handsome design with lines that aren't boxy like traditional SUVs. The new Audi Q5 also gets Audi's brilliant Matrix LED headlamps, with dynamic turn indicators and sequential LED tail lights. Top-spec models will come with 21-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin borrows cues from the current Audi A4/A5 line of sedans. The dashboard is uncluttered and gets the same virtual cockpit, as well. India is likely to get the same 2-litre TDi motor and 2-litre TFSI turbo-petrol. The engines are mated to a seven-speed DSG.
Audi has also upgraded the suspension to a new. multi-link setup. Air-suspension will be an optional extra.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.73 Lakhs
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review