2018 Audi Q5 to be launched in India on January 18, 2018
Audi India is all set to launch the all0-new Q5 in India on January 18, 2018. The new Audi Q5 was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and will replace the existing Q5 that was growing long in the tooth.
The new Audi Q5 is based on MLB-Evo platform and is approximately 90kg lighter than the previous Q5. The new Audi Q5 is retains the previous Q5's handsome design with lines that aren't boxy like traditional SUVs. The new Audi Q5 also gets Audi's brilliant Matrix LED headlamps, with dynamic turn indicators and sequential LED tail lights. Top-spec models will come with 21-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin borrows cues from the current Audi A4/A5 line of sedans. The dashboard is uncluttered and gets the same virtual cockpit, as well. India is likely to get the same 2-litre TDi motor and 2-litre TFSI turbo-petrol. The engines are mated to a seven-speed DSG.
Audi has also upgraded the suspension to a new. multi-link setup. Air-suspension will be an optional extra.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.73 Lakhs
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!