2018 Audi RS5 Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.10 crore
Audi India has launched the 2018 Audi RS5 Coupe in India at a price of Rs 1.10 crore (ex-showroom). This is the second generation Audi RS5 Coupe which to have been launched in the country. The 2018 Audi RS5 Coupe is the first model in India to feature the current RS design philosophy of Audi Sport. The 2018 RS5 Coupe comes powered by a 2.9-litre biturbo V6 TFSI petrol engine which produces 456PS and 600Nm, powering all four wheels with quattro all-wheel drive (AWD) as standard. The previous gen featured a naturally-aspirated V8. This takes it a claimed 3.9 seconds to reach 100kmph from standstill. This is the latest member of the new Audi A5 family, which includes the Audi A5 sedan, cabriolet, and the S5 Sportback to enter India.
Indian Cricket team captain Virat Kohli and Audi India head Rahil Ansari at the launch of the 2018 Audi RS5 in Bangalore
The Audi RS5 has a claimed top speed of 280kmph with the help of a 60kg lighter dynamic package, and is limited to 250kmph in standard form. The aggression of the first gen offering is carried forward in this new package too. The 2018 RS5 comes with 19-inch wheels as standard, and the option of 20-inch alloys.
Audi RS5 Coupé
The cabin of the sport coupe features RS sport seats with an optional honeycomb pattern in fine Nappa leather, and the flat-bottomed multifunction sports leather steering wheel. RS emblems can be found on the seats, the steering wheel, the sill panel strips and on the selector lever. Additionally, the RS5 also comes with Virtual Cockpit with digital display.
Audi RS5 Coupé
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live