2018 Audi RS5 Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.10 crore
Audi India has launched the 2018 Audi RS5 Coupe in India at a price of Rs 1.10 crore (ex-showroom). This is the second generation Audi RS5 Coupe which to have been launched in the country. The 2018 Audi RS5 Coupe is the first model in India to feature the current RS design philosophy of Audi Sport. The 2018 RS5 Coupe comes powered by a 2.9-litre biturbo V6 TFSI petrol engine which produces 456PS and 600Nm, powering all four wheels with quattro all-wheel drive (AWD) as standard. The previous gen featured a naturally-aspirated V8. This takes it a claimed 3.9 seconds to reach 100kmph from standstill. This is the latest member of the new Audi A5 family, which includes the Audi A5 sedan, cabriolet, and the S5 Sportback to enter India.
Indian Cricket team captain Virat Kohli and Audi India head Rahil Ansari at the launch of the 2018 Audi RS5 in Bangalore
The Audi RS5 has a claimed top speed of 280kmph with the help of a 60kg lighter dynamic package, and is limited to 250kmph in standard form. The aggression of the first gen offering is carried forward in this new package too. The 2018 RS5 comes with 19-inch wheels as standard, and the option of 20-inch alloys.
Audi RS5 Coupé
The cabin of the sport coupe features RS sport seats with an optional honeycomb pattern in fine Nappa leather, and the flat-bottomed multifunction sports leather steering wheel. RS emblems can be found on the seats, the steering wheel, the sill panel strips and on the selector lever. Additionally, the RS5 also comes with Virtual Cockpit with digital display.
Audi RS5 Coupé
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Day 3 of Round 2 sees Ashwin Datta and Arjun Balu remain dominant
- OpinionIs Formula E going to Saudi Arabia as good an idea as they want us to believe?
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 25 - July 1
- NewsBridgestone tyres to be OEM supplier for new-gen BMW X3 SUV sold globally
- NewsNew-gen Toyota Century flagship sedan details revealed
- NewsFCA unveils Fiat Panda Waze in association with the navigation app maker
- NewsForce Gurkha Xtreme brochure leaked, technical specifications revealed
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body