Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Benz to launch Mercedes-Maybach S650
Mercedes-Benz India has just announced its line-up at the 2018 Auto Expo that's about to begin on February 9, 2018. The German car maker will showcase three products from its global portfolio, including a future prototype.
Taking center stage at the Mercedes-Benz pavilion in Hall 15 will be the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 sedan. The car is at the top of Mercedes-Benz's line of luxury cars and features a long wheelbase, handcrafted cabin and a host of other exclusive features. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is powered by a handbuilt, 6-litre, V12, biturbo motor. The motor produces 630PS and 1,000Nm. Mercedes-Benz will launch the car at the Auto Expo.
The next vehicle will be a first for Mercedes-Benz India. The new E-Class All Terrain is a jacked up E-class station wagon with Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The design looks quite striking with a bold, twin-slat grille and blacked-out wheel arch covers. The E-Class All Terrain also comes with air-suspension which allows the driver increase the ride height while driving off-road. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain will go on sale in India in the latter half of 2018.
The Mercedes-Benz EQ electric SUV concept previews Mercedes-Benz's first production electric model. Mercedes describes the concept's styling as an electro look. The EQ is powered by two electric motors.
Besides these three vehicles Mercedes-Benz will also display the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula 1 car as well as the AMG GT R and the AMG GLC 43 Coupe. In addition, the company will also display its current line-up of cars.
Speaking about the company's plans at the Auto Expo. Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India CEO stated that Auto Expo remains the much awaited event in the Indian Automotive Industry and Mercedes-Benz is glad to be associated with the event. It also showcases the company's commitment to the Indian market.
Watch this space for a detailed coverage of the 2018 Auto Expo
Starts Rs 1.86 Crore
Starts Rs 2.09 Crore
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids