Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Benz to launch Mercedes-Maybach S650
Mercedes-Benz India has just announced its line-up at the 2018 Auto Expo that's about to begin on February 9, 2018. The German car maker will showcase three products from its global portfolio, including a future prototype.
Taking center stage at the Mercedes-Benz pavilion in Hall 15 will be the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 sedan. The car is at the top of Mercedes-Benz's line of luxury cars and features a long wheelbase, handcrafted cabin and a host of other exclusive features. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is powered by a handbuilt, 6-litre, V12, biturbo motor. The motor produces 630PS and 1,000Nm. Mercedes-Benz will launch the car at the Auto Expo.
The next vehicle will be a first for Mercedes-Benz India. The new E-Class All Terrain is a jacked up E-class station wagon with Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The design looks quite striking with a bold, twin-slat grille and blacked-out wheel arch covers. The E-Class All Terrain also comes with air-suspension which allows the driver increase the ride height while driving off-road. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain will go on sale in India in the latter half of 2018.
The Mercedes-Benz EQ electric SUV concept previews Mercedes-Benz's first production electric model. Mercedes describes the concept's styling as an electro look. The EQ is powered by two electric motors.
Besides these three vehicles Mercedes-Benz will also display the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula 1 car as well as the AMG GT R and the AMG GLC 43 Coupe. In addition, the company will also display its current line-up of cars.
Speaking about the company's plans at the Auto Expo. Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India CEO stated that Auto Expo remains the much awaited event in the Indian Automotive Industry and Mercedes-Benz is glad to be associated with the event. It also showcases the company's commitment to the Indian market.
Watch this space for a detailed coverage of the 2018 Auto Expo
Starts Rs 1.94 Crore
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India