Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Benz to launch Mercedes-Maybach S650
Mercedes-Benz India has just announced its line-up at the 2018 Auto Expo that's about to begin on February 9, 2018. The German car maker will showcase three products from its global portfolio, including a future prototype.
Taking center stage at the Mercedes-Benz pavilion in Hall 15 will be the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 sedan. The car is at the top of Mercedes-Benz's line of luxury cars and features a long wheelbase, handcrafted cabin and a host of other exclusive features. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is powered by a handbuilt, 6-litre, V12, biturbo motor. The motor produces 630PS and 1,000Nm. Mercedes-Benz will launch the car at the Auto Expo.
The next vehicle will be a first for Mercedes-Benz India. The new E-Class All Terrain is a jacked up E-class station wagon with Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The design looks quite striking with a bold, twin-slat grille and blacked-out wheel arch covers. The E-Class All Terrain also comes with air-suspension which allows the driver increase the ride height while driving off-road. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain will go on sale in India in the latter half of 2018.
The Mercedes-Benz EQ electric SUV concept previews Mercedes-Benz's first production electric model. Mercedes describes the concept's styling as an electro look. The EQ is powered by two electric motors.
Besides these three vehicles Mercedes-Benz will also display the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula 1 car as well as the AMG GT R and the AMG GLC 43 Coupe. In addition, the company will also display its current line-up of cars.
Speaking about the company's plans at the Auto Expo. Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India CEO stated that Auto Expo remains the much awaited event in the Indian Automotive Industry and Mercedes-Benz is glad to be associated with the event. It also showcases the company's commitment to the Indian market.
Watch this space for a detailed coverage of the 2018 Auto Expo
Starts Rs 1.94 Crore
Starts Rs 2.16 Crore
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- News2018 Hyundai Elite i20 automatic reaches dealerships, priced at Rs 7.04 lakh
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar leads Elite Club division with podium finish in Italy
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- FeaturesAdvertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore