Auto Expo 2018: The visitor's guide
One of the most anticipated events for automobile enthusiasts in India is the Auto Expo 2018 which will showcase existing and upcoming offerings of latest car and motorcycles. The latest iteration of the motor show, the Auto Expo 2018 - The Motor Show will open gates to the public from February 9-14 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. The Components Show will be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from February, 8-11 2018. The joint inauguration of Auto Expo 2018 will be held on 8th February 2018.
The Auto Expo 2018 Motor Show and the Components Show is jointly organized by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA). The Motor Show 2018 will be spread across 1,85,000 sq mtrs with all automobile majors in 14 indoor exhibition halls. In addition to the vintage, supercars and others, this season will also have different zones such as Innovation Zone, Destination Zone, Smart Mobility Zone and Competition Zone. Here is a quick guide for everyone visiting the 2018 edition of the Auto Expo Motor Show.
Where is it?
India Expo Mart (IEML), Greater Noida, Delhi, NCR, India
How do I get in?
The tickets for Auto Expo 2018 Motor Show are available exclusively on BookMyShow.com. In addition, it will also be available at the box office at IEML - Greater Noida and at select Metro Stations in Delhi NCR. The ticket prices range between Rs 350 to Rs 750 depending on the day you decide to visit.
How do I reach there?
The nearest station is Botanical Garden, Noida which is 25 minutes away from IEML by car. In addition, there are free shuttle buses that run from Botanical Garden Metro Station to IEML. There is a dedicated taxi stand and auto stand to help visitors move in and out of the venue. There is a designated parking area for personal automobiles, however, we would recommend using public transport for sheer convenience
What do I get to see?
Cars, MUVs/SUVs, two-wheelers, three wheelers, special vehicles, concept vehicles, commercial vehicles, vintage cars, supercars and bikes, tyres and tubes, oil companies, automotive design and technology and auto insurance companies.
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh