Auto Expo 2018: Top 5 most awaited two-wheelers in India
The most anticipated motor show, the 2018 Auto Expo, is scheduled to take place from February 9-14 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. What makes the Delhi Motor Show an important event is the fact that it will offer a platform to various automobile brands to showcase as well as launch their new range of offerings for domestic as well as global markets. While team OVERDRIVE will be covering the event to bring out all the latest updates as and when they happen, here is a look at what you can expect to see at the 2-wheeler pavilions at the Auto Expo 2018.
1) BMW G 310R
The G 310 R is BMW Motorrad's first locally produced motorcycle and is powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled single producing 34PS and 28Nm, also seen on the TVS Apache RR 310. Click here to know the differences and similarities between these two motorcycles. The BMW G 310 R will arrive at Motorrad dealerships this year.
2) Hero XPulse
Hero MotoCorp is expected to get the production version of the XPulse. The concept shown at EICMA was equipped with LED headlamp, LED auxiliary lamps on the leg guards, flyscreen and large panniers on either side with a bag atop the rear seat that highlight its adventure touring potential.
The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 45.6PS / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. It also features a 310mm front disc brake with Nissin calipers and ABS. Click here to get more details of the Kawasaki Ninja 400.
4) All-new TVS scooter:
The teaser video from TVS Motor might just be a hint at an all-new product, a small-capacity dual sport motorcycle, perhaps?
The all-new TVS scooter will be based on the Graphite concept showcased at the 2014 Expo. We expect it to have a sportier throttle response and a stiffer suspension, all of which will make it a suitable rival to the Aprilia SR150. The scooter will also come with an all-new 125cc motor.
5) Suzuki VStrom 650 XT
The Suzuki VStrom 650 XT is powered by the same 650cc motor seen on the SV650. The mid-sized adventure offering comes with the same set of features seen on the 1,000cc offerings. The wire-spoke wheel equipped V-Strom 650XT comes with knuckle covers, engine cover cowl as standard along with cornering ABS.
Starts Rs 3,60,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 1,39,520
Starts Rs 2,05,000
Starts Rs 3,48,000
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India