2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 goes on sale in new colours
Bajaj Auto has updated its flagship motorcycle, the Dominar 400 with new paint schemes. The plum, blue and white colours the bike was launched in originally have been discontinued and the bike is on sale in three new colours which are matte black, blue and red. Additionally, the alloy wheels are now finished in matte golden to offer a more premium feel. The bike was on display in all three colours at the launch of the Bajaj Discover 110 and Discover 125, where Bajaj Auto also showcased is entire 2018 range of motorcycles, including the refreshed Avenger Street 220 and Avenger Cruise 220 that will go on sale soon.
The 2018 Bajaj remains the same as before mechanically but is now on offer in this bright shade of red as well, which looks very appealing
There are no mechanical changes to the Dominar 400 for 2018 and the engine, gearbox and chassis are exactly the same as before. Just to remind you, the Bajaj Dominar 400 is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder engine that was developed along with the KTM 390 Duke's engine. The Dominar 400 employs Bajaj Auto's patented DTS-i technology over the KTM engine and uses triple spark plugs to improve combustion. Its outputs stand at 35PS and 35Nm and the six-speed gearbox the engine is mated to uses a slipper clutch. The bike is on offer in non-ABS and ABS versions both, just like before. Prices haven't changed and the Bajaj Dominar 400 retails at Rs 1.42 lakh and 1.56 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi, for the non-ABS and ABS versions respectively.
This shade of blue, which Bajaj Auto is calling the Glacier Blue, replaces the earlier dark blue shade on the Dominar 400 that was called midnight blue
Starts Rs 1,42,109
Starts Rs 84,499
Starts Rs 50,176
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!