2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Fi with ABS launched in India at Rs 1.09 lakh
Bajaj Auto has launched the new Pulsar NS200 Fi with ABS in India at Rs 1.09 lakh , ex-Delhi. This price is Rs 12,766 more than the regular Pulsar NS200. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Fi ABS compares on specs with its faired brother, the RS200. Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Fi ABS, as the name suggests, gets a fuel injected 200cc triple spark engine that makes the same 23.5PS/18.3Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Bajaj Auto has also added single-channel ABS to the equation and the NS200 Fi gets an ABS sensor on the front wheel. There are also ABS stickers on the front mud guard, Fi stickers on the tank and blue rim tapes on both the wheels. Along with the introduction of the 2017 laser-edge Pulsars, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 also got new graphics and a BS-IV compliant engine.
Bajaj Auto has also added single-channel ABS to the equation and the Pulsar NS200 Fi gets an ABS sensor on the front wheel
There are also ABS stickers on the front mud guard, Fi stickers on the tank and blue rim tapes on both the wheels of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Fi ABS
Bajaj introduced the Pulsar NS200 in 2012 and while the motorcycle hasn't really set the sales chart on fire, it still has been contributing steady numbers for the manufacturer. After the refresh, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi ABS and the newly launched Yamaha FZ25. Bajaj is also rumoured to shifting to single channel ABS on all its products, well before the April 2018 deadline.
Image source: Motoroids
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show