2018 BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible receive minor cosmetic updates
The BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible have recently received a facelift for 2018. The updates aren't very major, but they help keep the cars up to date with their siblings. The biggest change outside is the addition of LED headlights and tail lights. The headlights now feature what BMW calls LED eyebrows, which are essentially LED bars running above the car's DRL rings. The BMW 230i also gets LED fog lights as a standard feature. The new BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible will also be offered in three new colours two new shades of blue and a new orange. The update also offers four new optional wheel designs. The 2018 BMW 2 Series' interior doesn't see too much change either. It gets an updated instrument cluster and a few new materials around the cabin.
There will be no mechanical changes to the 2018 BMW 2 Series. It will continue to be offered with four standard petrol variants, two M variants and three diesel variants. The BMW 218i gets a 136PS/220Nm, 1.5-litre turbocharged three-pot. The 220i and 230i variants feature 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engines. The 220i makes 184PS/270Nm while the 230i produces 252PS/350Nm. The BMW M240i can be bought in either a rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive format. Both variants feature a turbocharged 3.0-litre petrol engine which produces 340PS and 500Nm.
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch