2018 BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible receive minor cosmetic updates
The BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible have recently received a facelift for 2018. The updates aren't very major, but they help keep the cars up to date with their siblings. The biggest change outside is the addition of LED headlights and tail lights. The headlights now feature what BMW calls LED eyebrows, which are essentially LED bars running above the car's DRL rings. The BMW 230i also gets LED fog lights as a standard feature. The new BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible will also be offered in three new colours two new shades of blue and a new orange. The update also offers four new optional wheel designs. The 2018 BMW 2 Series' interior doesn't see too much change either. It gets an updated instrument cluster and a few new materials around the cabin.
There will be no mechanical changes to the 2018 BMW 2 Series. It will continue to be offered with four standard petrol variants, two M variants and three diesel variants. The BMW 218i gets a 136PS/220Nm, 1.5-litre turbocharged three-pot. The 220i and 230i variants feature 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engines. The 220i makes 184PS/270Nm while the 230i produces 252PS/350Nm. The BMW M240i can be bought in either a rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive format. Both variants feature a turbocharged 3.0-litre petrol engine which produces 340PS and 500Nm.
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally