2018 BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible receive minor cosmetic updates
The BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible have recently received a facelift for 2018. The updates aren't very major, but they help keep the cars up to date with their siblings. The biggest change outside is the addition of LED headlights and tail lights. The headlights now feature what BMW calls LED eyebrows, which are essentially LED bars running above the car's DRL rings. The BMW 230i also gets LED fog lights as a standard feature. The new BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible will also be offered in three new colours two new shades of blue and a new orange. The update also offers four new optional wheel designs. The 2018 BMW 2 Series' interior doesn't see too much change either. It gets an updated instrument cluster and a few new materials around the cabin.
There will be no mechanical changes to the 2018 BMW 2 Series. It will continue to be offered with four standard petrol variants, two M variants and three diesel variants. The BMW 218i gets a 136PS/220Nm, 1.5-litre turbocharged three-pot. The 220i and 230i variants feature 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engines. The 220i makes 184PS/270Nm while the 230i produces 252PS/350Nm. The BMW M240i can be bought in either a rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive format. Both variants feature a turbocharged 3.0-litre petrol engine which produces 340PS and 500Nm.
- NewsRenault Experience Centre opens in Phoenix Market City, Mumbai
- NewsMV Agusta to discontinue F4 superbike after 2018
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- FeaturesProduct review: Shima RS-1 gloves
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates