2018 BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible receive minor cosmetic updates
The BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible have recently received a facelift for 2018. The updates aren't very major, but they help keep the cars up to date with their siblings. The biggest change outside is the addition of LED headlights and tail lights. The headlights now feature what BMW calls LED eyebrows, which are essentially LED bars running above the car's DRL rings. The BMW 230i also gets LED fog lights as a standard feature. The new BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible will also be offered in three new colours two new shades of blue and a new orange. The update also offers four new optional wheel designs. The 2018 BMW 2 Series' interior doesn't see too much change either. It gets an updated instrument cluster and a few new materials around the cabin.
There will be no mechanical changes to the 2018 BMW 2 Series. It will continue to be offered with four standard petrol variants, two M variants and three diesel variants. The BMW 218i gets a 136PS/220Nm, 1.5-litre turbocharged three-pot. The 220i and 230i variants feature 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engines. The 220i makes 184PS/270Nm while the 230i produces 252PS/350Nm. The BMW M240i can be bought in either a rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive format. Both variants feature a turbocharged 3.0-litre petrol engine which produces 340PS and 500Nm.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- News2018 Hyundai Elite i20 automatic reaches dealerships, priced at Rs 7.04 lakh
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar leads Elite Club division with podium finish in Italy
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- FeaturesAdvertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore