2018 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched at Rs 46.60 lakh
BMW has launched a new variant of the 3 Series Gran Turismo, named the Sport, at a price of Rs 46.6 lakh, ex-showroom. With the new model, BMW aims to provide a more attainable model with a sporty edge to the Gran Turismo portfolio, particularly the diesel lineup. The range currently consists of the 320d Luxury Line and the 330i M Sport trim, priced at Rs 49.2 lakh and Rs 51.2 lakh respectively.
The new 3 GT Sport, which revives the old-generation car's nameplate, will be produced locally alongside the other models at the company's plant in Chennai. Exterior design changes are limited to high gloss black trim for the grille and other key areas around the car. The Sport is available in Alpine White, Black Sapphire and Imperial Blue. The interiors are available with the Ash Grain inserts on the dash, while the upholstery can be specced in black/red or in beige. The equipment list includes paddleshifters, non-adaptive LED headlights, 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment with Apple/Android connectivity, front/rear parking sensors/cameras and six airbags. The 10.5-inch multifunction instrument display has been given a miss, compared to the Luxury Line and M Sport.
The 3 GT Sport will be powered by the same 2-litre four-cylinder diesel mated to an eight speed automatic, which does duty in the Luxury Line. Power figures stand at 190PS and 400Nm torque, with a claimed 0-100kmph time of 7.7 seconds.
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review