2018 BMW i8 Roadster and Coupe image gallery
The BMW i8 Roadster made it first public appearance in the form of a concept at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show. The production model was teased multiple times on BMWs social channels. The German automobile manufacturer has confirmed that the 2018 i8 Roadster along with Coupe will go on sale in the middle of next year. It can be seen from the images that the BMW i8 Roadster looks as appealing as the Coupe. The roof of the Roadster is made of an all-weather fabric that also takes care of the sound proofing of the cabin. BMW states that the roof of the i8 Roadster can be opened in 16seconds at speeds of up to 31mph. The electric motor that is offered on the 2018 BMW i8 Roadster makes 143PS, which is an addition of 12PS. The combined system output now stands at 374PS where the gross energy capacity from the battery has increased from 7.1kWh to 11.6kWh. The petrol engine is a turbocharged 1.5-litre direct injection that puts out 231PS and 320Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 2.62 Crore
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900