2018 BMW M3, M4 and X6 xDrive 35i M Sport launched in India at the 2018 Auto Expo
BMW India launched the new generation M5 on the first day of the Auto Expo, but also sprung a little surprise for us on day 2 by launching the 2018 editions of its M3 sedan and M4 coupe. The 2018 M3 sedan has been launched at Rs 1.30 crore ex-showroom pan India, while the 2018 M4 coupe retails at Rs 1.33 lakh crore. There is a Competition Package on offer with both cars as well, which adds to their sporty design further.
The BMW M4 gets minor cosmetic changes for 2018
Both cars are powered by the same, inline six-cylinder, 3.0-litre engine that churns out 450PS and 550Nm. Changes for 2018 are cosmetic only though and the car is identical to the 2017 version mechanically. What's interesting is the fact that the M3 and M4 cost just 10 lakh rupees less than the new M5 which has been launched at Rs 1.43 crore ex-showroom.
The launch of the BMW xDrive 35i M Sport marks the addition of a petrol engine to the X6 line-up in India
BMW also took the opportunity to launch the 2018 X6 xDrive 35i M Sport in India on the occasion, priced at Rs 94.15 lakh ex-showroom. The xDrive 35i version is powered by a 3.0-litre twin turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine that offers 300PS and 400Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch