2018 BMW M3, M4 and X6 xDrive 35i M Sport launched in India at the 2018 Auto Expo
BMW India launched the new generation M5 on the first day of the Auto Expo, but also sprung a little surprise for us on day 2 by launching the 2018 editions of its M3 sedan and M4 coupe. The 2018 M3 sedan has been launched at Rs 1.30 crore ex-showroom pan India, while the 2018 M4 coupe retails at Rs 1.33 lakh crore. There is a Competition Package on offer with both cars as well, which adds to their sporty design further.
The BMW M4 gets minor cosmetic changes for 2018
Both cars are powered by the same, inline six-cylinder, 3.0-litre engine that churns out 450PS and 550Nm. Changes for 2018 are cosmetic only though and the car is identical to the 2017 version mechanically. What's interesting is the fact that the M3 and M4 cost just 10 lakh rupees less than the new M5 which has been launched at Rs 1.43 crore ex-showroom.
The launch of the BMW xDrive 35i M Sport marks the addition of a petrol engine to the X6 line-up in India
BMW also took the opportunity to launch the 2018 X6 xDrive 35i M Sport in India on the occasion, priced at Rs 94.15 lakh ex-showroom. The xDrive 35i version is powered by a 3.0-litre twin turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine that offers 300PS and 400Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
Starts Rs 1.3 Crore
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...