2018 BMW M3, M4 and X6 xDrive 35i M Sport launched in India at the 2018 Auto Expo
BMW India launched the new generation M5 on the first day of the Auto Expo, but also sprung a little surprise for us on day 2 by launching the 2018 editions of its M3 sedan and M4 coupe. The 2018 M3 sedan has been launched at Rs 1.30 crore ex-showroom pan India, while the 2018 M4 coupe retails at Rs 1.33 lakh crore. There is a Competition Package on offer with both cars as well, which adds to their sporty design further.
The BMW M4 gets minor cosmetic changes for 2018
Both cars are powered by the same, inline six-cylinder, 3.0-litre engine that churns out 450PS and 550Nm. Changes for 2018 are cosmetic only though and the car is identical to the 2017 version mechanically. What's interesting is the fact that the M3 and M4 cost just 10 lakh rupees less than the new M5 which has been launched at Rs 1.43 crore ex-showroom.
The launch of the BMW xDrive 35i M Sport marks the addition of a petrol engine to the X6 line-up in India
BMW also took the opportunity to launch the 2018 X6 xDrive 35i M Sport in India on the occasion, priced at Rs 94.15 lakh ex-showroom. The xDrive 35i version is powered by a 3.0-litre twin turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine that offers 300PS and 400Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
Starts Rs 1.3 Crore
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350