2018 Datsun GO and GO+ launched in India starting at Rs 3.29 lakh
Prices for the 2018 Datsun GO and Datsun GO+ have been announced, shortly after the cars were showcased. Prices for the updated GO start at Rs 3.29 lakh while the updated GO+ MPV retails from Rs 3.83 lakh onwards. The prices are introductory and are ex-showroom pan-India. Bookings for both cars car are open, with the booking amount being Rs 11,000. Updates include cosmetic changes like a redesigned, more sculpted front bumper with LED daytime running lamps and new inserts. The grille pattern has been revised as well apart from the headlamp units being reworked slightly. Other changes include new outside mirrors with turn indicators, larger, 14 inch wheels and a rear wash/wiper.
The updated, 2018 Datsun GO gets slight cosmetic changes outside including a revised bumper and daytime running lamps
Interiors have been revamped completely. The GO and GO+ both sport a new instrument cluster now that integrates an analogue tachometer and a 7 inch touchscreen for the infotainment system which offers Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity now. Interiors in the GO+ use a two-tone colour scheme while the GO has an all-black layout. Interestingly, Datsun has done away with the front-row middle seat as well. The cars have been improved on the safety front as well, as both now come equipped with two standard airbags and ABS, as also reverse parking sensors and a seatbelt reminder.
Exterior changes to the 2018 Datsun GO+ are identical to those on the GO
The GO and GO+ both remain unchanged mechanically though. Both cars are based on Datsun's V platform which they share with the Nissan Micra. Both are powered by a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 68PS and 104 Nm.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000