2018 Ducati Monster 821 launched in India at Rs 9.51 lakh
Ducati India has launched the Monster 821 in India at an introductory price of Rs 9.51 lakh (ex-showroom India). The company has diverged from the norm and has held the entire unveiling, launch event and a Q&A session with Sergi Canovas Garriga, Ducati India MD on twitter.
The 2018 Monster 821 features a new LED headlamp, redesigned fuel tank and tail section. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
The Monster 821 will compete with the recently launched 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750, Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple RS and S in the entry-level sport naked segment. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The new Monster 821 will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the outgoing model. This motor now produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
Ducati has also introduced the new Ducati Yellow colour that's exclusive to the Monster 821. The colour will be available in addition to the Ducati Red and Matte Black colours. The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories.
You can see the event and all updates on these twitter updates:
Starts Rs 9,56,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 11,13,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show