2018 Ducati Monster 821 launched in India at Rs 9.51 lakh
Ducati India has launched the Monster 821 in India at an introductory price of Rs 9.51 lakh (ex-showroom India). The company has diverged from the norm and has held the entire unveiling, launch event and a Q&A session with Sergi Canovas Garriga, Ducati India MD on twitter.
The 2018 Monster 821 features a new LED headlamp, redesigned fuel tank and tail section. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
The Monster 821 will compete with the recently launched 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750, Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple RS and S in the entry-level sport naked segment. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The new Monster 821 will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the outgoing model. This motor now produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
Ducati has also introduced the new Ducati Yellow colour that's exclusive to the Monster 821. The colour will be available in addition to the Ducati Red and Matte Black colours. The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories.
You can see the event and all updates on these twitter updates:
Starts Rs 9,51,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 10,55,000
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsNew Volvo S60 sedan will not have a diesel engine option
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix