2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak launched in India at Rs 21.42 lakh
Last week Ducati launched the 2018 Multistrada 1260 in India at Rs 15.99 lakh whereas the S variant is priced at Rs 18.06 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. And now Ducati India has launched the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition at Rs 21.42 lakh, making it Rs 3.36 lakh more than the S model. Ducati India has already stated that the company will be importing limited units of the Pikes Edition in India and bookings will be done at all Ducati dealerships in the country.
Comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock
The launch announcement of the 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition comes immediately after Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain during this year's annual running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC). Dunne completed it in 9:59:102. Rounding out the Ducati team this year was new member Codie Vahsholtz, who finished in third with a time of 10:12:703. This is Ducati's seventh victory on the mountain since the company's debut in 2008.
Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain
The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 comes with a 1,262cc Euro-IV compliant Ducati Testastretta DVT engine and new chassis dimensions, which include a new front end geometry and a longer swingarm. Along with a race-inspired colour scheme, the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock, which can both be adjusted mechanically.
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 21,42,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show