2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak launched in India at Rs 21.42 lakh
Last week Ducati launched the 2018 Multistrada 1260 in India at Rs 15.99 lakh whereas the S variant is priced at Rs 18.06 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. And now Ducati India has launched the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition at Rs 21.42 lakh, making it Rs 3.36 lakh more than the S model. Ducati India has already stated that the company will be importing limited units of the Pikes Edition in India and bookings will be done at all Ducati dealerships in the country.
Comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock
The launch announcement of the 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition comes immediately after Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain during this year's annual running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC). Dunne completed it in 9:59:102. Rounding out the Ducati team this year was new member Codie Vahsholtz, who finished in third with a time of 10:12:703. This is Ducati's seventh victory on the mountain since the company's debut in 2008.
Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain
The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 comes with a 1,262cc Euro-IV compliant Ducati Testastretta DVT engine and new chassis dimensions, which include a new front end geometry and a longer swingarm. Along with a race-inspired colour scheme, the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock, which can both be adjusted mechanically.
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 21,42,000
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300