2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak launched in India at Rs 21.42 lakh
Last week Ducati launched the 2018 Multistrada 1260 in India at Rs 15.99 lakh whereas the S variant is priced at Rs 18.06 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. And now Ducati India has launched the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition at Rs 21.42 lakh, making it Rs 3.36 lakh more than the S model. Ducati India has already stated that the company will be importing limited units of the Pikes Edition in India and bookings will be done at all Ducati dealerships in the country.
Comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock
The launch announcement of the 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition comes immediately after Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain during this year's annual running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC). Dunne completed it in 9:59:102. Rounding out the Ducati team this year was new member Codie Vahsholtz, who finished in third with a time of 10:12:703. This is Ducati's seventh victory on the mountain since the company's debut in 2008.
Ducati racer Carlin Dunne led the 2018 Spider Grips Ducati Pikes Peak team to victory and reclaimed the crown as King of the Mountain
The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 comes with a 1,262cc Euro-IV compliant Ducati Testastretta DVT engine and new chassis dimensions, which include a new front end geometry and a longer swingarm. Along with a race-inspired colour scheme, the Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak comes equipped with new forged aluminium wheels, which are lighter than those of the Multistrada 1260 S. In addition, the bike is fitted with the Öhlins fork and Öhlins TTX36 shock, which can both be adjusted mechanically.
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 21,38,000
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test