2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
Bookings for the facelifted Ford Aspire compact sedan have begun in India ahead of the new sub-four meter sedan's launch on October 4. Buyers can book the new car at any Ford dealership after paying a booking amount of Rs 11,000.
The facelifted car will get a number of changes. These are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two-tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. this update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle