2018 Ford Aspire facelift spotted disguised again
More images have surfaced which show the facelifted Ford Aspire ahead of its official debut in the country on October 4. As with the earlier set of images, these pictures also clearly show the tweaks that the sub-four metre sedan has been treated to.
These changes are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of Ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. This update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business
- NewsNissan Magnite SUV concept's interior design revealed, could feature an AMT
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India