2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ to get sunroof and other cosmetic additions
The Ford EcoSport has always been one of the most popular offerings by the company in India. The new-gen EcoSport was launched in the country last year. In addition to the design and feature updates, the highlight of EcoSport was the all-new 1.5-litre 3-cylinder Dragon petrol engine, replacing the 4-cylinder unit. And now the company is gearing up to add more features to the Titanium+ variant of the Ford EcoSport, as confirmed to OVERDRIVE by our sources.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come with blackened grille and smoked headlights.
The cosmetic additions that will be introduced in the new Ford EcoSport include a sunroof, smoked headlights, blackened grille and a newer alloy wheel design that looks similar to the one offered in the international markets. The cabin of the Ford EcoSport too is expected to sport certain additions. All of these additions will be introduced in the top-spec Titanium+ variant of the SUV. We await an official confirmation on the same from Ford India.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come equipped with sunroof
The Dragon motor that was introduced in the new EcoSport makes 123PS and generates 150Nm of torque. This motor can comes with a 5-speed transmission as standard or an optional 6-speed automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel continues to make 100PS/205Nm and comes mated with a 5-speed manual unit. We have already driven the 2018 Ford EcoSport, click here to read about our first drive experience.
That's one snazzy looking alloy wheel design.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488