2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ to get sunroof and other cosmetic additions
The Ford EcoSport has always been one of the most popular offerings by the company in India. The new-gen EcoSport was launched in the country last year. In addition to the design and feature updates, the highlight of EcoSport was the all-new 1.5-litre 3-cylinder Dragon petrol engine, replacing the 4-cylinder unit. And now the company is gearing up to add more features to the Titanium+ variant of the Ford EcoSport, as confirmed to OVERDRIVE by our sources.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come with blackened grille and smoked headlights.
The cosmetic additions that will be introduced in the new Ford EcoSport include a sunroof, smoked headlights, blackened grille and a newer alloy wheel design that looks similar to the one offered in the international markets. The cabin of the Ford EcoSport too is expected to sport certain additions. All of these additions will be introduced in the top-spec Titanium+ variant of the SUV. We await an official confirmation on the same from Ford India.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come equipped with sunroof
The Dragon motor that was introduced in the new EcoSport makes 123PS and generates 150Nm of torque. This motor can comes with a 5-speed transmission as standard or an optional 6-speed automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel continues to make 100PS/205Nm and comes mated with a 5-speed manual unit. We have already driven the 2018 Ford EcoSport, click here to read about our first drive experience.
That's one snazzy looking alloy wheel design.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018