2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ to get sunroof and other cosmetic additions
The Ford EcoSport has always been one of the most popular offerings by the company in India. The new-gen EcoSport was launched in the country last year. In addition to the design and feature updates, the highlight of EcoSport was the all-new 1.5-litre 3-cylinder Dragon petrol engine, replacing the 4-cylinder unit. And now the company is gearing up to add more features to the Titanium+ variant of the Ford EcoSport, as confirmed to OVERDRIVE by our sources.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come with blackened grille and smoked headlights.
The cosmetic additions that will be introduced in the new Ford EcoSport include a sunroof, smoked headlights, blackened grille and a newer alloy wheel design that looks similar to the one offered in the international markets. The cabin of the Ford EcoSport too is expected to sport certain additions. All of these additions will be introduced in the top-spec Titanium+ variant of the SUV. We await an official confirmation on the same from Ford India.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come equipped with sunroof
The Dragon motor that was introduced in the new EcoSport makes 123PS and generates 150Nm of torque. This motor can comes with a 5-speed transmission as standard or an optional 6-speed automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel continues to make 100PS/205Nm and comes mated with a 5-speed manual unit. We have already driven the 2018 Ford EcoSport, click here to read about our first drive experience.
That's one snazzy looking alloy wheel design.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories