2018 Geneva Motor Show: New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV teased
The 2018 Geneva Motor Show is scheduled to take place in March this year. Among the many launches and showcases that are expected to happen in the upcoming iteration of the motor show, Hyundai will be the one to look out for. The company has recently released a teaser image of the new-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV that will be showcased at the motor show.
New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe to have a sleeker profile compared to the outgoing model
The teaser image of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV highlight a sleeker silhouette compared to the outgoing model. For starters, the headlights and the taillights have been revised with a more sleeker profile. The window line too has been updated whereas the wheel arches have been made more prominent with additional cladding. The SUV gets new roof rails with roof integrated spoiler.
The company states that the new-gen Santa Fe will come equipped with industry-first rear occupant alert that monitors the rear seats to detect passengers and alerts the driver when leaving the car. In addition, the 2019 Santa Fe also comes with rear cross-traffic collision warning that is now equipped with an automated braking function. To avoid the risk of collision when reversing out of narrow areas with limited visibility, the system warns the driver and applies the brakes automatically.
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!