2018 Geneva Motor Show: New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV teased
The 2018 Geneva Motor Show is scheduled to take place in March this year. Among the many launches and showcases that are expected to happen in the upcoming iteration of the motor show, Hyundai will be the one to look out for. The company has recently released a teaser image of the new-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV that will be showcased at the motor show.
New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe to have a sleeker profile compared to the outgoing model
The teaser image of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV highlight a sleeker silhouette compared to the outgoing model. For starters, the headlights and the taillights have been revised with a more sleeker profile. The window line too has been updated whereas the wheel arches have been made more prominent with additional cladding. The SUV gets new roof rails with roof integrated spoiler.
The company states that the new-gen Santa Fe will come equipped with industry-first rear occupant alert that monitors the rear seats to detect passengers and alerts the driver when leaving the car. In addition, the 2019 Santa Fe also comes with rear cross-traffic collision warning that is now equipped with an automated braking function. To avoid the risk of collision when reversing out of narrow areas with limited visibility, the system warns the driver and applies the brakes automatically.
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!