2018 Geneva Motor Show: New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV teased
The 2018 Geneva Motor Show is scheduled to take place in March this year. Among the many launches and showcases that are expected to happen in the upcoming iteration of the motor show, Hyundai will be the one to look out for. The company has recently released a teaser image of the new-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV that will be showcased at the motor show.
New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe to have a sleeker profile compared to the outgoing model
The teaser image of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV highlight a sleeker silhouette compared to the outgoing model. For starters, the headlights and the taillights have been revised with a more sleeker profile. The window line too has been updated whereas the wheel arches have been made more prominent with additional cladding. The SUV gets new roof rails with roof integrated spoiler.
The company states that the new-gen Santa Fe will come equipped with industry-first rear occupant alert that monitors the rear seats to detect passengers and alerts the driver when leaving the car. In addition, the 2019 Santa Fe also comes with rear cross-traffic collision warning that is now equipped with an automated braking function. To avoid the risk of collision when reversing out of narrow areas with limited visibility, the system warns the driver and applies the brakes automatically.
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range