2018 Geneva Motor Show: New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV teased
The 2018 Geneva Motor Show is scheduled to take place in March this year. Among the many launches and showcases that are expected to happen in the upcoming iteration of the motor show, Hyundai will be the one to look out for. The company has recently released a teaser image of the new-gen Hyundai Santa Fe SUV that will be showcased at the motor show.
New-gen Hyundai Santa Fe to have a sleeker profile compared to the outgoing model
The teaser image of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV highlight a sleeker silhouette compared to the outgoing model. For starters, the headlights and the taillights have been revised with a more sleeker profile. The window line too has been updated whereas the wheel arches have been made more prominent with additional cladding. The SUV gets new roof rails with roof integrated spoiler.
The company states that the new-gen Santa Fe will come equipped with industry-first rear occupant alert that monitors the rear seats to detect passengers and alerts the driver when leaving the car. In addition, the 2019 Santa Fe also comes with rear cross-traffic collision warning that is now equipped with an automated braking function. To avoid the risk of collision when reversing out of narrow areas with limited visibility, the system warns the driver and applies the brakes automatically.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far