2018 Harley-Davidson Low Rider launched in India at Rs 12.99 lakh, 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe at Rs 17.99 lakh
Harley-Davidson India has launched three new models from its international 2018 Softail family in the country. The 2018 Harley-Davidson Low Rider has been launched in India at a price of Rs 12.99 lakh, while the 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe is priced at Rs 17.99 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom, Delhi. Harley-Davidson has also launched the 2018 Fat Boy Anniversary edition at Rs 19.79 lakh to celebrate the brand's 115th anniversary. The 2018 Softail family in the country includes the Street Bob, Fat Bob, Fat Boy and Heritage Classic. Just like its siblings, the Harley-Davidson Deluxe and Low Rider come powered by Harley-Davidson's new generation Milwaukee Eight engine which displaces 107 cubic inches or 1745cc and offers 148Nm of peak torque. During the day, Harley-Davidson India also announced price cuts of up to Rs 3.73 lakh on models from its Touring and CVO families.
2018 Harley-Davidson Low Rider
The Low Rider's design is inspired by the individualism of the 1970s custom chopper era that birthed the original. While featuring a retro-look, the new Low Rider model is lighter and faster with the corner-carving ability that only a modern motorcycle is capable of, the company says. It features dual tank-mounted speedo and tachometer gauges, headlight visor and fuel tank graphics. The Low Rider rides on 19-inch front and 16-inch rear Radiate cast wheels and has ABS as standard.
2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
The Deluxe is an old-school cruiser motorcycle in terms of its design. It uses a large round headlamp with auxiliary lights along with wire-spoked wheels that are shod with white-walled tyres. The Deluxe is closer in appearance to the last generation Heritage Softail Classic. The Deluxe is thoroughly modern under its skin. It comes equipped with the Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) forks upfront which bring a big improvement in terms of handling as also ride comfort. Keyless ignition and ABS are available as standard.
We have ridden the new generation Fat Bob and Fat Boy in India and we expect the Deluxe to boast similar comfort levels while offering the old-world charm of a traditional looking cruiser. The Deluxe will slot in between the Fat Boy and Heritage Classic in the Softail family.
Starts Rs 13,59,000
Starts Rs 18,65,000
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car