2018 Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor launched in India at Rs 57,190
The Hero Splendor has always been one of the best selling motorcycles for the Indian motorcycle manufacturer. The company has now launched the Super Splendor in India at Rs 57,190, ex-Delhi. Hero MotoCorp has updated the motorcycle for 2018, sprucing it up with a more powerful engine and styling tweaks.
The 2018 Hero Super Splendour gets a cosmetic makeover this year, including a fresh set of graphics.
Commenting on the launch, Ashok Bhasin, Head Sales and Customer Care, Hero MotoCorp said, "Every second motorcycle sold in the country is a Hero bike. Within the domestic motorcycle market, Hero MotoCorp is a dominant leader in the 125cc segment with more than 55 percent market share. The launch of the new Super Splendor is a significant step to further consolidate this leadership. The new Super Splendor retains the core attributes of one of India's most reliable brands - Splendor - and is surely going to appeal to customers across the country."
The 2018 Hero Super Splendour comes with a cosmetic makeover that includes a fresh set of graphics. As compared to the Glamour that targets youngsters the Super Splendor targets working executives and has always worn a more understated look. The latest set of cosmetic updates give it a more contemporary look though, especially the decals. The new Super Splendor comes in five metallic colors namely black with purple, black with fiery red black with silver, candy blazing red and heavy grey.
The Super Splendor is powered by Hero's new air-cooled, 125cc, single-cylinder engine. Hero claims the bike is 27 percent more powerful while peak torque produced is up by 6 percent now. Outputs stand at 11.5PS and 11Nm (the older Super Splendor offered 9.1PS and 10.35Nm). We have already ridden the 2018 Hero Super Splendor and here are our initial impressions.
Starts Rs 57,690
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India