2018 Honda Activa 125 gets LED light, priced at Rs 61,245
Honda has updated the Activa 125 with an LED headlight and other cosmetic updates. Not to be confused with the Activa 5G that is also offered with LED light. At Rs 61,245 (ex-Mumbai), the 2018 Activa 125 is Rs 2,500 more premium than the previous model.
The additions to the updated Activa 125 include LED light along with LED position lamps around the chrome detailing on the apron, digital trip meter with service indicator, seat opening switch with a separate unit for the fuel lid.
The other additions include a chrome muffler cover on the exhaust, grey alloys and an optional mobile charging socket that will be offered as an accessory. Also, there is a new shade called the matte Selene silver metallic that has been added to the Activa 125.
In terms of specs, the 2018 Honda Activa 125 continues to be powered by a 124.9cc 4-stroke engine that makes 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. The scooter now comes with a 3-way adjustable rear suspension that claims to offer a more comfortable ride.
Starts Rs 67,490
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review