2018 Honda Activa 125 gets LED light, priced at Rs 61,245
Honda has updated the Activa 125 with an LED headlight and other cosmetic updates. Not to be confused with the Activa 5G that is also offered with LED light. At Rs 61,245 (ex-Mumbai), the 2018 Activa 125 is Rs 2,500 more premium than the previous model.
The additions to the updated Activa 125 include LED light along with LED position lamps around the chrome detailing on the apron, digital trip meter with service indicator, seat opening switch with a separate unit for the fuel lid.
The other additions include a chrome muffler cover on the exhaust, grey alloys and an optional mobile charging socket that will be offered as an accessory. Also, there is a new shade called the matte Selene silver metallic that has been added to the Activa 125.
In terms of specs, the 2018 Honda Activa 125 continues to be powered by a 124.9cc 4-stroke engine that makes 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. The scooter now comes with a 3-way adjustable rear suspension that claims to offer a more comfortable ride.
Starts Rs 58,081
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh