2018 Honda Amaze being offered with utility and chrome accessory packs
After the nation-wide launch of the new-generation Honda Amaze at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh (ex-showroom India), Honda Cars India is also offering two exterior accessory packages on the new car.
The first is a utility package which adds a door handle protector, a front and bumper protector and side moulding for the body. This package is mainly to protect damage-prone areas of the vehicle.
The second chrome package is to add to the car cosmetically and comes with a tail-lamp garnish, chrome door lining, fog lamp garnish and trunk garnish.
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear. The all-new Amaze gets a host of additions to its feature list ? the top end VX version now sports a 7-inch touchscreen that uses Honda's DIGIPAD 2.0 system and offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The new Honda Amaze benefits from an all-new automatic transmission though, which is a CVT and is being offered with the petrol and diesel versions both. This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.66 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani