2018 Honda Amaze being offered with utility and chrome accessory packs
After the nation-wide launch of the new-generation Honda Amaze at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh (ex-showroom India), Honda Cars India is also offering two exterior accessory packages on the new car.
The first is a utility package which adds a door handle protector, a front and bumper protector and side moulding for the body. This package is mainly to protect damage-prone areas of the vehicle.
The second chrome package is to add to the car cosmetically and comes with a tail-lamp garnish, chrome door lining, fog lamp garnish and trunk garnish.
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear. The all-new Amaze gets a host of additions to its feature list ? the top end VX version now sports a 7-inch touchscreen that uses Honda's DIGIPAD 2.0 system and offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The new Honda Amaze benefits from an all-new automatic transmission though, which is a CVT and is being offered with the petrol and diesel versions both. This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.62 Lakhs
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300