2018 Honda Amaze being offered with utility and chrome accessory packs
After the nation-wide launch of the new-generation Honda Amaze at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh (ex-showroom India), Honda Cars India is also offering two exterior accessory packages on the new car.
The first is a utility package which adds a door handle protector, a front and bumper protector and side moulding for the body. This package is mainly to protect damage-prone areas of the vehicle.
The second chrome package is to add to the car cosmetically and comes with a tail-lamp garnish, chrome door lining, fog lamp garnish and trunk garnish.
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear. The all-new Amaze gets a host of additions to its feature list ? the top end VX version now sports a 7-inch touchscreen that uses Honda's DIGIPAD 2.0 system and offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The new Honda Amaze benefits from an all-new automatic transmission though, which is a CVT and is being offered with the petrol and diesel versions both. This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.62 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh