2018 Honda Amaze caught while shooting for TVC in India, to be launched in May
Upcoming cars getting caught while shooting for TVCs is a common thing now. Today we wrote about the 2018 Hyundai Creta and now we at OVERDRIVE have caught one. It is the 2018 Honda Amaze. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for a detailed review as we drive the new-gen at the end of this month.
The 2018 Honda Amaze has been already showcased at this year's Auto Expo and from what we understand Honda Cars India is betting on it big time. The company dealerships have already started accepting bookings while we believe the 2018 Honda Amaze will be launched in India next month.
The new Honda Amaze also has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic.
The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the Delhi Motor Show sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
The new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased.
The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will obviously rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Here's our first look at the all-new Honda Amaze from the 2018 Auto Expo:
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon