2018 Honda Amaze caught while shooting for TVC in India, to be launched in May
Upcoming cars getting caught while shooting for TVCs is a common thing now. Today we wrote about the 2018 Hyundai Creta and now we at OVERDRIVE have caught one. It is the 2018 Honda Amaze. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for a detailed review as we drive the new-gen at the end of this month.
The 2018 Honda Amaze has been already showcased at this year's Auto Expo and from what we understand Honda Cars India is betting on it big time. The company dealerships have already started accepting bookings while we believe the 2018 Honda Amaze will be launched in India next month.
The new Honda Amaze also has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic.
The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the Delhi Motor Show sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
The new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased.
The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will obviously rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Here's our first look at the all-new Honda Amaze from the 2018 Auto Expo:
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show