2018 Honda Amaze caught while shooting for TVC in India, to be launched in May
Upcoming cars getting caught while shooting for TVCs is a common thing now. Today we wrote about the 2018 Hyundai Creta and now we at OVERDRIVE have caught one. It is the 2018 Honda Amaze. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for a detailed review as we drive the new-gen at the end of this month.
The 2018 Honda Amaze has been already showcased at this year's Auto Expo and from what we understand Honda Cars India is betting on it big time. The company dealerships have already started accepting bookings while we believe the 2018 Honda Amaze will be launched in India next month.
The new Honda Amaze also has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic.
The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the Delhi Motor Show sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
The new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased.
The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will obviously rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Here's our first look at the all-new Honda Amaze from the 2018 Auto Expo:
Starts Rs 5.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018