2018 Honda Amaze pre-bookings now open at Rs 21,000, launch in mid-May
As reported earlier by OVERDRIVE, Honda Cars India Ltd has opened pre-bookings for the 2018 Honda Amaze from today. Pre-bookings of the 2nd generation Honda Amaze can be made Honda dealerships across the country for a booking amount of Rs 21,000. Honda had showcased the 2018 Amaze compact sedan at the 2018 Auto Expo in February. The new Honda Amaze will be launched in mid-May, the company stated in a release today. The 2018 Honda Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio.
The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani