2018 Honda Amaze pre-bookings now open at Rs 21,000, launch in mid-May
As reported earlier by OVERDRIVE, Honda Cars India Ltd has opened pre-bookings for the 2018 Honda Amaze from today. Pre-bookings of the 2nd generation Honda Amaze can be made Honda dealerships across the country for a booking amount of Rs 21,000. Honda had showcased the 2018 Amaze compact sedan at the 2018 Auto Expo in February. The new Honda Amaze will be launched in mid-May, the company stated in a release today. The 2018 Honda Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio.
The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch