2018 Honda Amaze priced at Rs 5.59 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai
The new-gen Honda Amaze was launched in India at Rs 5.59lakh, ex-Delhi. And today HCIL has launched its premium compact sedan in Mumbai at Rs 5.59 lakh,ex-showroom. We believe the deliveries should begin shortly from across all dealerships in the country.
The 2018 Honda Amaze does not look anything like the previous model. Instead, the 2018 Amaze seems to take its design inspiration from more premium offerings from the Honda. The headlights, grille, the sloping roofline and the new tail lights, all of them are all new.
The 2018 Honda Amaze's dashboard gets an all-new design as well which looks a lot more modern and more appealing than the older car's, thanks to the revised layout as well as the mix of different surfaces
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear. The all-new Amaze gets a host of additions to its feature list ? the top end VX version now sports a 7-inch touchscreen that uses Honda's DIGIPAD 2.0 system and offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The new Honda Amaze benefits from an all-new automatic transmission though, which is a CVT and is being offered with the petrol and diesel versions both. This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.65 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India