2018 Honda Amaze priced at Rs 5.59 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai
The new-gen Honda Amaze was launched in India at Rs 5.59lakh, ex-Delhi. And today HCIL has launched its premium compact sedan in Mumbai at Rs 5.59 lakh,ex-showroom. We believe the deliveries should begin shortly from across all dealerships in the country.
The 2018 Honda Amaze does not look anything like the previous model. Instead, the 2018 Amaze seems to take its design inspiration from more premium offerings from the Honda. The headlights, grille, the sloping roofline and the new tail lights, all of them are all new.
The 2018 Honda Amaze's dashboard gets an all-new design as well which looks a lot more modern and more appealing than the older car's, thanks to the revised layout as well as the mix of different surfaces
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear. The all-new Amaze gets a host of additions to its feature list ? the top end VX version now sports a 7-inch touchscreen that uses Honda's DIGIPAD 2.0 system and offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The new Honda Amaze benefits from an all-new automatic transmission though, which is a CVT and is being offered with the petrol and diesel versions both. This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.62 Lakhs
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus 9-seater SUV launched in India at Rs 9.47 lakh
- FeaturesAll you need to know: New Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- NewsMercedes-Benz set to launch new C-Class range in October
- NewsTriumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Spiti
- NewsBreaking: Audi and Hyundai to collaborate on fuel cell technology development for cars
- NewsImage gallery: Facelifted 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets an updated C 220d diesel variant
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C200 petrol facelift breaks cover