2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
A recently launched TVC highlights the design and some of the features of the upcoming second-gen 2018 Honda Amaze. The video shows features like the new design, push-button start, CVT transmission and the shark-fin antenna before the car is officially launched in May.
The new Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio. The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance. We recently also brought you pictures of the car while it was being filmed for promotional purposes.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Watch the TVC below:
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire