2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
A recently launched TVC highlights the design and some of the features of the upcoming second-gen 2018 Honda Amaze. The video shows features like the new design, push-button start, CVT transmission and the shark-fin antenna before the car is officially launched in May.
The new Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio. The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance. We recently also brought you pictures of the car while it was being filmed for promotional purposes.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Watch the TVC below:
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally