2018 Honda Aviator and Activa i launched in India at Rs. 55,157 and Rs. 50,010 respectively
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the 2018 iterations of the Activa i and the Aviator in India. The 2018 Honda Aviator is priced at Rs 55,157 whereas the updated Activa i will be available for Rs 50,010, all prices ex-showroom, Delhi. Since this is a cosmetic update for both the scooters, the powertrain and the state of tune has been left unchanged. Honda dealerships across the country have already started taking bookings for the new scooters and will be starting deliveries in the coming days.
The Honda (blue) gets new meter console with blue backlit 4-in-1 lock with seat opener switch, front hook and metal muffler protector. The Honda Aviator (white) comes with LED headlight in addition to other updates.
As been the norm with the new age Honda scooters, the updated Aviator now comes with LED headlight along with a metal muffler protector, a front hook and retractable rear hook that adds to the inconvenience bit of the scooter. Additionally, it also gets a new pearl spartan red shade that makes the total colour options to four, pearl igneous black, matte selene silver metallic and pearl amazing white.
The 2018 Honda Activa i gets a new meter console with blue backlit, 4-in-1 lock with seat opener switch, front hook and metal muffler protector. This one gets two new shades - candy jazzy blue and matt axis grey metallic. The Honda Activa i is powered by a 110cc engine which produces 8PS of power and generates 8.94Nm of torque. To know more about the performance of the Honda Activa i, refer our roadtest review.
Starts Rs 55,157
Starts Rs 50,010
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review