2018 Honda Aviator and Activa i launched in India at Rs. 55,157 and Rs. 50,010 respectively
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the 2018 iterations of the Activa i and the Aviator in India. The 2018 Honda Aviator is priced at Rs 55,157 whereas the updated Activa i will be available for Rs 50,010, all prices ex-showroom, Delhi. Since this is a cosmetic update for both the scooters, the powertrain and the state of tune has been left unchanged. Honda dealerships across the country have already started taking bookings for the new scooters and will be starting deliveries in the coming days.
The Honda (blue) gets new meter console with blue backlit 4-in-1 lock with seat opener switch, front hook and metal muffler protector. The Honda Aviator (white) comes with LED headlight in addition to other updates.
As been the norm with the new age Honda scooters, the updated Aviator now comes with LED headlight along with a metal muffler protector, a front hook and retractable rear hook that adds to the inconvenience bit of the scooter. Additionally, it also gets a new pearl spartan red shade that makes the total colour options to four, pearl igneous black, matte selene silver metallic and pearl amazing white.
The 2018 Honda Activa i gets a new meter console with blue backlit, 4-in-1 lock with seat opener switch, front hook and metal muffler protector. This one gets two new shades - candy jazzy blue and matt axis grey metallic. The Honda Activa i is powered by a 110cc engine which produces 8PS of power and generates 8.94Nm of torque. To know more about the performance of the Honda Activa i, refer our roadtest review.
Starts Rs 55,457
Starts Rs 50,173
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000