2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched the 2018 editions of the Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga in India. All three models are, essentially, refreshes to the current Honda India line-up, and now feature a low-maintenance seal chain as well as new Honda Eco Technology (HET) tyres, which offer low rolling resistance for better efficiency. Honda has also raised the prices of the three motorcycles slightly. The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP has been launched at a price of Rs 62,032 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new CB Shine SP features a more aggressive tank shroud, sportier graphics, and a new instrumentation cluster that includes service due indicator and a clock. The three motorcycles were launched just a day after the launch of the 2018 Honda Activa 5G, and Honda has also launched the 2018 CBR 250R since.
2018 Honda CB Shine SP
The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP is available in five paint options, Pearl Siren Blue, Geny Grey Metallic, Black, Athletic Blue Metallic, and Imperial Red Metallic in three variants - drum, disc, and Combi Braking System (CBS). It continues to be powered by the same air-cooled 125cc single cylinder engine as earlier which produces 10.3PS and 10.3Nm.
2018 Honda Livo
Honda's best-selling 110cc commuter, the Livo has also received a 2018 refresh in the form of sporty stripes, as well as new digital-analog instrumentation. The 2018 Honda Livo is available in five paint options, Black, Athletic Blue Metallic, Sunset Brown Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic and is priced at Rs 56,230 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2018 Honda Dream Yuga
Honda has given the 2018 Dream Yuga refreshed graphics, a new meter design and body coloured rear view mirrors. Honda has also introduced a new colour option for the 110cc commuter, Black with Sunst Brown Metallic apart from the existing options which include Black with Red, Black with Lemon Ice Yellow, Black with Radiant Red Metallic, Sports Red with Black, and Black with Heavy Grey Metallic. The 2018 Honda Dream Yuga is priced at Rs 52,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review