2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched the 2018 editions of the Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga in India. All three models are, essentially, refreshes to the current Honda India line-up, and now feature a low-maintenance seal chain as well as new Honda Eco Technology (HET) tyres, which offer low rolling resistance for better efficiency. Honda has also raised the prices of the three motorcycles slightly. The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP has been launched at a price of Rs 62,032 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new CB Shine SP features a more aggressive tank shroud, sportier graphics, and a new instrumentation cluster that includes service due indicator and a clock. The three motorcycles were launched just a day after the launch of the 2018 Honda Activa 5G, and Honda has also launched the 2018 CBR 250R since.
2018 Honda CB Shine SP
The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP is available in five paint options, Pearl Siren Blue, Geny Grey Metallic, Black, Athletic Blue Metallic, and Imperial Red Metallic in three variants - drum, disc, and Combi Braking System (CBS). It continues to be powered by the same air-cooled 125cc single cylinder engine as earlier which produces 10.3PS and 10.3Nm.
Honda's best-selling 110cc commuter, the Livo has also received a 2018 refresh in the form of sporty stripes, as well as new digital-analog instrumentation. The 2018 Honda Livo is available in five paint options, Black, Athletic Blue Metallic, Sunset Brown Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic and is priced at Rs 56,230 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Honda has given the 2018 Dream Yuga refreshed graphics, a new meter design and body coloured rear view mirrors. Honda has also introduced a new colour option for the 110cc commuter, Black with Sunst Brown Metallic apart from the existing options which include Black with Red, Black with Lemon Ice Yellow, Black with Radiant Red Metallic, Sports Red with Black, and Black with Heavy Grey Metallic. The 2018 Honda Dream Yuga is priced at Rs 52,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Starts Rs 56,147
Starts Rs 62,032
Starts Rs 51,324
Starts Rs 52,741
Starts Rs 56,230
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India