2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid unveiled. 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show
Japanese carmaker Honda is set to unveil its 2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid prototype at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany. The Honda CR-V Hybrid prototype will be the European-spec version of the soft-roader, suggest reports. The 2018 Honda CR-V was first previewed at the Shanghai Auto Show earlier this year, but this is the first time it will be showcased in Europe. However, as to whether specifications will change when the 2018 Honda CR-V is launched in international markets including India is not yet confirmed. The Honda CR-V competes with the 2017 Hyundai Tucson. The current generation of the Honda CR-V on sale in India is priced between Rs 21.57 lakh for the 2-litre petrol manual and Rs 25.47 lakh for the 2.4-litre petrol automatic version (both prices, ex-showroom, Delhi).
2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid gets a 2-litre petrol engine along with 2 electric motors
The 2018 Honda CR-V is powered by an all-new Intelligent Multi Mode Drive (i-MMD) two-motor hybrid setup, composed of an electric motor, a 2.0-litre petrol engine, plus a separate electric motor generator. The system uses a single-ratio direct drive transmission replacing the conventional gearbox to reduce weight. Three drive modes in (i-MMD) will vary levels of assistance from the electric motors. The European Honda C-RV will also be available with a 1.5-litre VTEC turbo petrol mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or a CVT transmission.
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000