2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid unveiled. 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show
Japanese carmaker Honda is set to unveil its 2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid prototype at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany. The Honda CR-V Hybrid prototype will be the European-spec version of the soft-roader, suggest reports. The 2018 Honda CR-V was first previewed at the Shanghai Auto Show earlier this year, but this is the first time it will be showcased in Europe. However, as to whether specifications will change when the 2018 Honda CR-V is launched in international markets including India is not yet confirmed. The Honda CR-V competes with the 2017 Hyundai Tucson. The current generation of the Honda CR-V on sale in India is priced between Rs 21.57 lakh for the 2-litre petrol manual and Rs 25.47 lakh for the 2.4-litre petrol automatic version (both prices, ex-showroom, Delhi).
2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid gets a 2-litre petrol engine along with 2 electric motors
The 2018 Honda CR-V is powered by an all-new Intelligent Multi Mode Drive (i-MMD) two-motor hybrid setup, composed of an electric motor, a 2.0-litre petrol engine, plus a separate electric motor generator. The system uses a single-ratio direct drive transmission replacing the conventional gearbox to reduce weight. Three drive modes in (i-MMD) will vary levels of assistance from the electric motors. The European Honda C-RV will also be available with a 1.5-litre VTEC turbo petrol mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or a CVT transmission.
Starts Rs 22.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
- NewsRenault Experience Centre opens in Phoenix Market City, Mumbai
- NewsMV Agusta to discontinue F4 superbike after 2018
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- FeaturesProduct review: Shima RS-1 gloves
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates