2018 Honda Dio Deluxe launched in India at Rs 53,292
Honda has introduced a Deluxe variant of the Dio in India at Rs 53,292, ex-showroom. Though we await an official communication from Honda 2 Wheelers India, the company has already updated its official website with the same. The 2018 Honda Dio range now starts at Rs 50,296 for the base model followed by the standard variant priced at Rs 51,292. This makes the Honda Dio Deluxe more premium by Rs 2,000 over the standard and Rs 2,996 over the base model.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe comes equipped with LED headlamp along with the position lamp, dual tone colours with graphics, golden rims, metal muffler protector, front and rear retractable hooks, fully digital meter with a 3-step eco speed indicator and service reminder, seat opening switch in the front and also combi-brakes. Mobile charging socket too will be available on the Dio Deluxe but as an additional accessory option.
Mechanically, the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe carries the same 109.19cc, 4-stroke engine that makes 8PS at 7,000rpm and generates 8.91 Nm at 5,500 rpm. This is the same unit that does duty in the 2018 Honda Activa 5G. The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe competes with the likes of the Yamaha Ray ZR, TVS Wego and the Hero Maestro Edge.
Starts Rs 49,713
Starts Rs 50,730
Starts Rs 51,324
Starts Rs 52,165
Starts Rs 50,817
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car