2018 Honda Dio Deluxe launched in India at Rs 53,292
Honda has introduced a Deluxe variant of the Dio in India at Rs 53,292, ex-showroom. Though we await an official communication from Honda 2 Wheelers India, the company has already updated its official website with the same. The 2018 Honda Dio range now starts at Rs 50,296 for the base model followed by the standard variant priced at Rs 51,292. This makes the Honda Dio Deluxe more premium by Rs 2,000 over the standard and Rs 2,996 over the base model.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe comes equipped with LED headlamp along with the position lamp, dual tone colours with graphics, golden rims, metal muffler protector, front and rear retractable hooks, fully digital meter with a 3-step eco speed indicator and service reminder, seat opening switch in the front and also combi-brakes. Mobile charging socket too will be available on the Dio Deluxe but as an additional accessory option.
Mechanically, the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe carries the same 109.19cc, 4-stroke engine that makes 8PS at 7,000rpm and generates 8.91 Nm at 5,500 rpm. This is the same unit that does duty in the 2018 Honda Activa 5G. The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe competes with the likes of the Yamaha Ray ZR, TVS Wego and the Hero Maestro Edge.
Starts Rs 49,713
Starts Rs 50,730
Starts Rs 52,460
Starts Rs 52,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India