2018 Honda Dio Deluxe launched in India at Rs 53,292
Honda has introduced a Deluxe variant of the Dio in India at Rs 53,292, ex-showroom. Though we await an official communication from Honda 2 Wheelers India, the company has already updated its official website with the same. The 2018 Honda Dio range now starts at Rs 50,296 for the base model followed by the standard variant priced at Rs 51,292. This makes the Honda Dio Deluxe more premium by Rs 2,000 over the standard and Rs 2,996 over the base model.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe comes equipped with LED headlamp along with the position lamp, dual tone colours with graphics, golden rims, metal muffler protector, front and rear retractable hooks, fully digital meter with a 3-step eco speed indicator and service reminder, seat opening switch in the front and also combi-brakes. Mobile charging socket too will be available on the Dio Deluxe but as an additional accessory option.
Mechanically, the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe carries the same 109.19cc, 4-stroke engine that makes 8PS at 7,000rpm and generates 8.91 Nm at 5,500 rpm. This is the same unit that does duty in the 2018 Honda Activa 5G. The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe competes with the likes of the Yamaha Ray ZR, TVS Wego and the Hero Maestro Edge.
Starts Rs 52,137
Starts Rs 50,900
Starts Rs 53,865
Starts Rs 52,127
Starts Rs 50,817
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani