2018 Honda HR-V facelift image leaked before official reveal
An image of the 2018 Honda HR-V facelift has been leaked ahead of its official unveiling. The 2018 Honda HR-V compact SUV receives a minor update to the exterior and more features in the interior with this iteration. These include a larger front grille, chunky black bar across the grille, and a larger Honda logo. The 2018 Honda HR-V also receives all-LED headlamps, larger fog lamps, and a reworked bumper design. The leaked image does not show the rear, but we can expect a revised taillamp design with LED lights as well. The 2018 Honda HR-V is one of the six new models Honda will bring to India. The 2018 HR-V, named Vezel in Japan, will debut in the Japanese market by February, with a launch in global markets later this year. Honda Cars India might also showcase the 2018 HR-V at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo in India.
Inside, the 2018 Honda HR-V will receive a revision to the cabin, as well as a more infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration and navigation features. There are four engine options on the Honda HR-V which will continue on the 2018 facelift, 1.5L and 1.8L petrol engines, a 1.6L diesel, and a 1.5L petrol hybrid. These come mated to either a 6-speed manual or CVT. The Honda HR-V will compete with the Jeep Compass and Hyundai Creta.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!