2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
Honda Two wheelers has updated its smallest offering in the Indian market, the Navi for 2018 priced at Rs 44,775, ex-showroom. The latest update gets styling revision in the form of fuel gauge and metal muffler protector. Additionally, the grab rail, headlight cover and the rear view mirrors now sport body coloured panels. The 2018 Honda Navi also gets red coloured cushion spring and will be available in two new colours, ranger green and ladakh brown in addition to patriot red, shasta white, sparky orange, black. Mechanically, the Honda Navi remains unchanged and continues to be powered by 109cc HET engine.
The 2018 Honda Navo gets two new colours ranger green and ladakh brown
"In the diverse Indian two-wheeler market, Navi stands out firmly with its unique fun proposition. Along with the convenience value addition like stylish fuel gauge and muffler protector, new vibrant colors offer an extra zing for those who have an appetite for uniqueness" commented Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
The Honda Navi is based on the Activa and makes use of a 109cc engine which makes 8PS at 7,000 rpm and generates a peak torque of 8.96Nm at 5,500rpm. The moto scooter gets tubeless tyres, upside-down telescopic forks at the front and a hydraulic monoshock at the rear. The Navi is the first 100% developed two wheeler by Honda R&D India i.e. from the concept development to commercial production. In addition to the Indian market, Honda also exports Navi to the Latin American markets.
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC