2018 Indian Motorcycles Roadmaster Elite to be launched in India on May 2, 2018
Indian Motorcycles is all set to launch the new Roadmaster Elite in India on May 2, 2018. This special variant of the Roadmaster features cosmetic enhancements over the regular Indian Roadmaster and is expected to sport a price tag that will make it among the most expensive motorcycles on sale in India.
The Indian Roadmaster Elite gets a new, dual-tone, black-blue paint job, that the company says is hand painted and takes close to 30 hours to finish. Complementing the high gloss paint is the 23k gold leaf badging on either side of the fuel tank. Adding to the bling is the chrome bumpers on the front and rear fenders.
The list of standard equipment includes LED lights (same as on the standard Roadmaster), heated seat and grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, cruise control, navigation and remote locking saddle bags, and top box. Behind the fairing is a 7-inch touchscreen, infotainment system and an in-built 300W audio system, with speakers in the fairing, trunk and saddlebags.
The bike is powered by the same, Thunderstroke 111 engine that displaces 1,811cc and produces 161.6Nm at 3,000rpm. There are twin, 300mm discs at the front and a single, 300mm disc at the rear. The suspension too is identical to the regular Indian Roadmaster.
Watch this space to know the launch price and more details from the launch event
Starts Rs 42,15,000
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: NIO ES8
- FeaturesJeep Compass Trailhawk long term review: After 11,250km and eight months
- NewsSpec comparison: Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 vs RE Himalayan BS6 vs KTM 390 Adventure vs Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsHero reveals 2020 Xpulse specs
- NewsFour F1 teams to potentially drop off the grid, according to McLaren's Zak Brown
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055