2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite launched in India at Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India
Indian Motorcycles has launched the new Roadmaster Elite in India at Rs Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India. This special variant of the Roadmaster features cosmetic enhancements over the regular Indian Roadmaster which includes a new, dual-tone, black-blue paint job, that the company says is hand painted and takes close to 30 hours to finish. Complementing the high gloss paint is the 23k gold leaf badging on either side of the fuel tank. Adding to the bling is the chrome bumpers on the front and rear fenders.
Standard equipment includes LED lights , heated seat and grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, cruise control, navigation and remote locking saddle bags, and top box. Behind the fairing is a 7-inch touchscreen, infotainment system and an in-built 300W audio system, with speakers in the fairing, trunk and saddlebags.
The bike is powered by the same, Thunderstroke 111 engine that displaces 1,811cc and produces 161.6Nm at 3,000rpm. There are twin, 300mm discs at the front and a single, 300mm disc at the rear. The suspension too is identical to the regular Indian Roadmaster. Bookings are now open across Indian Motorcycles dealerships in the country.
Starts Rs 39,99,000
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire