2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite launched in India at Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India
Indian Motorcycles has launched the new Roadmaster Elite in India at Rs Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India. This special variant of the Roadmaster features cosmetic enhancements over the regular Indian Roadmaster which includes a new, dual-tone, black-blue paint job, that the company says is hand painted and takes close to 30 hours to finish. Complementing the high gloss paint is the 23k gold leaf badging on either side of the fuel tank. Adding to the bling is the chrome bumpers on the front and rear fenders.
Standard equipment includes LED lights , heated seat and grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, cruise control, navigation and remote locking saddle bags, and top box. Behind the fairing is a 7-inch touchscreen, infotainment system and an in-built 300W audio system, with speakers in the fairing, trunk and saddlebags.
The bike is powered by the same, Thunderstroke 111 engine that displaces 1,811cc and produces 161.6Nm at 3,000rpm. There are twin, 300mm discs at the front and a single, 300mm disc at the rear. The suspension too is identical to the regular Indian Roadmaster. Bookings are now open across Indian Motorcycles dealerships in the country.
Starts Rs 39,99,000
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise