2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite launched in India at Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India
Indian Motorcycles has launched the new Roadmaster Elite in India at Rs Rs 48 lakh ex-showroom India. This special variant of the Roadmaster features cosmetic enhancements over the regular Indian Roadmaster which includes a new, dual-tone, black-blue paint job, that the company says is hand painted and takes close to 30 hours to finish. Complementing the high gloss paint is the 23k gold leaf badging on either side of the fuel tank. Adding to the bling is the chrome bumpers on the front and rear fenders.
Standard equipment includes LED lights , heated seat and grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, cruise control, navigation and remote locking saddle bags, and top box. Behind the fairing is a 7-inch touchscreen, infotainment system and an in-built 300W audio system, with speakers in the fairing, trunk and saddlebags.
The bike is powered by the same, Thunderstroke 111 engine that displaces 1,811cc and produces 161.6Nm at 3,000rpm. There are twin, 300mm discs at the front and a single, 300mm disc at the rear. The suspension too is identical to the regular Indian Roadmaster. Bookings are now open across Indian Motorcycles dealerships in the country.
Starts Rs 42,15,000
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block